Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Municipality Laws

Thanks
    Hell, Peter aint that typical i dont think a situation like this will be resolved with any speed. These people are so busy, its very difficult to get them to a meeting.
    Remember the Ark was built by Amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals.
    Business isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Marine Aquariums SA

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter M
    Well the anticipation was disappointing, Battle Axe Molly did a no show and I felt a little bit deprived, been prepared and all! So will see what this week brings.
    Personally I'm not that surprised.

If ***** General can pull rank on the previous five or so folk who have been through before, it's highly unlikely she'll deal with a matter like this personally (other than a phonecall, that is). Total waste of highly skilled management - you know.

And what is she going to say? - her previous five colleagues were wrong? Don't think so. These folk know how to stick together.

Inviting the on site meeting was the smartest move you could make. After all, you don't really need anything to happen.

Thanks
    Al (I know) is definitely a naughty okkie and i'm sorry my grammar is not always perfect. Commar and all....keep us posted
    Candy
    "Networking" is my "CONTACT" Sport!"
    Alcocks Electrical Entomological Hygiene

Thanks

Municipality vs Telkom

Hi Peter,
    Nice to see a new member on the site!

I couldn't agree more with all the advice thats been sent your way and I think its great of Candy to be able to offer direct help...

Sometimes I think that Telkom is a municipality owned company. My friend had a problem with her phone line on Sunday, granted it was a Sunday, but they made her wait from 8:30 till 16:30 before they arrived. Same with Major*****, she could at least have had the decency to call you and notify you of her intentions... For the rest please refer to POST "Telkom technical joke" by Dave A.

However, if you don't come right with cannons, Major *****, his wife or any of the above mentioned advice then my suggestion is to take the hippie approach...

Short from dressing weird and running around naked, bake the ***** and your neighbor some special brownies, invite both over for tea and let mother nature take her course

Carpe diem, all the way!

Thanks
    Now thats a good idea - assume your special brownies have the greenie ingredients Chris - we do a splashy fen number turn up the music and who knows?

Perhaps then Peter the ***** will build the wall required to keep out the noise rather than the water and problem solved.

Thanks
    Hi Marq
    The wall doesn’t sound like a bad idea, could do some nice graffiti on his side

Hi Chirs B
    Thanks for the welcome and nice hairstyle, I am grateful for Candy’s offer and don’t get me started on Telkom
    Lol… the hippie approach…..yea right….in this weather, I would have to go and buy prosthesis for my mates and myself. Brownies, purple would be more appropriate.

I think my issue is on the “tomorrow’s another day” table/file/list, I wish to encourage their continued efficiency and methodical approach to these type of matters and as ratepayer, feel satisfied for the first time, knowing my money is spent wisely…well, just this once!

Thanks
    The wall doesn’t sound like a bad idea, could do some nice graffiti on his side
    I know Dave will love this...and we better not get him started..if memory serves me, didn't he view this site as a graffiti artist's palette...or something or other?

Candy
    "Networking" is my "CONTACT" Sport!"
    Alcocks Electrical Entomological Hygiene

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12