Thread: African Business Talent Pool

Suspended
    Thanks

African Business Talent Pool

Hey there,

I'm working for a HR Service Agency here in Cape Town and we are currently planning to build up a Talent Pool for African Business Graduates and (Young) Professionals. It will be a online platform, which recruiters and candidates can interact directly on.
    We also already have an URL http://www.mba-exchange.com/AfricaTa...n/overview.php which hoepfully will have some more content soon.

What do you think about this business idea? Would you like to use such a tool for your recruits? Would you like to get registered?

Cheers, Daniela

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I see the main site is huge. Why is the Africa section so thin? Is it even relevant to have an Africa section?

Suspended
    Thanks
    The African section is so thin for now because we have just launched it. We are busy building it up and we are progressing with it every day.

We think that the African continent will have a huge future potential for business opportunities. Therefore also the recruitment opportunities will become bigger und more interesting. High-Profile canidates and employers can get into touch without big effort... time and cost efficiency for both sides, thats the idea.

Regards, Daniela

Thanks

Recruitment and Immigration

Hi Daniela,

My name is Hendrik Pretorius, I am an immigration attorney located in Los Angeles, CA. In regards to your recruitment website, one of the most difficult challenges that many South African clients face is finding employers who can sponsor them for J-1 training visas or other work visas such as the H-1B visa. A site like this could be very useful.

I would be pleased to further discuss this site with you if you wish. My contact information can be found at http://www.mjlaw.co.za. You can E-mail me at hp@mj-law.com.

Hendrik Pretorius

Email problem
    Thanks
    I think it should succeed quite well.
    There are a variety of others especially in Gauteng, even more so concentrated on by pretty influential womens organisations, that will either be able to form an alliance or will treat yours as competition.

I am gradually getting back into the mainstream after a lengthy duration in Moçambique, but mine "Project SiyaKHULA", is more directly aimed at the emerging entrepreneurs, Small business Micro & SME, as a 'one stop' to get people into the more formalised commercial management and markets.
    Offering software & support, services, Skills Development and hardware bundles. See:-
    www.yorkaccounting.co.za/DNN

Am planning on taking it forward extensively with friend Bongani and others in 2009.
    Had great fortune to meet and chat to my sports star, Lucas Radebe, today at the Olympic Torch of Hope gathering and he appeared impressed/interested as well.

Conducted a promotion at the 'Maponya Mall' two weekends ago with massive interest and response that will take us weeks to follow up on - and immediately a lot of demand for other areas and centres now.

Suspended
    Thanks

The Africa Business Talent Pool is up and running

The Africa Business Talent Pool, which is a online platform, that brings together Employers and the biggest Business Talents in Africa and especially South Africa, is up and running. We have uploaded our first 3 job openings and are busy building up further partnerships with companies.

So click on www.africabusinesstalentpool.com register and apply for great career opportunities.

To get further information you can also click

YouTube - Africa Business Talent Pool

Kind regards, Daniela