Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Linking the Illuminati & SARB

Thanks

Linking the Illuminati & SARB

Greetings Kings,

In this Thread,
    a peek inside the SA Reserve Bank

DaveA asked the question :"I wonder if a list of major shareholders and their interest is publicly available? " Re:SARB

This prominent question I feel has not been answered in the thread! Can anyone assist me in obtaining this information?

If SARB has 14 directors, 7 Private and 7 Government (only of late as was 6Pvt and 5 Gov originally) why only 10 photo's on thier website?

Also who grabbed more than the 10 000 shares before they capped it as they were able to keep whateva they had grabbed?

I would like to connect them them back to our current International Bankers who assist them in thier strategies as interests me. Any help would be great
    Last edited by Dave A; 10-Nov-08 at 08:00 PM. Reason: link cleanup

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Here is the SA Reserve Bank Promotion of Access to Information Manual. You could always ask them directly

I see the shares are traded and there has been some activity during the year. Would the share register be open to public inspection? I don't know if there has to be public disclosure of the shareholders

Just love the current open sell offer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarbstats1.JPG 
Views:	798 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	564   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sarbstats2.JPG 
Views:	559 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	565  

Thanks
    I will find out and feedback...

Saw this same "open offer" earlier today, but it's capped at 10 000....that's why I wanna see who got the many 100K's of shares before they capped it making up the large %'s of the 2 million shares,.....

This is criminal...end times ....

Added a little something to the "a peek inside the SA Reserve Bank" thread I thought you may enjoy reading...if in agreement with your understanding....

Thanks

Some more facts and questions regarding the SARB

Here are some facts and questions regarding the SARB!
    1.) The share register is not public, the shareholders have the right to see/inspect it.
    2.) The register is incomplete!
    3.) The SARB has app. 650 shareholders
    4.) In the register is no single shareholder with more than 10.000 shares
    5.) SARB personal are holding shares, some are registered under the address of the SARB
    6.) Tito Mboweni owns 10.000 shares
    7.) There is no control from the shareholders, Mboweni do not allow this!
    8.) At the last AGM it was not allowed to asked questions
    9.) The proxy of the shareholder are appointed by Mboweni
    10.) A check of the delegation of shares from shareholders for the AGM to the management is not permitted!
    11.) The control of the SARB by the shareholders is not possible and is prevent by the government and Mboweni
    12.) In the reality the shareholders do not have any rights
    13.) A lawsuit against the SARB and Mboweni will last some years and will cost some R100,000
    14.) In my eyes, Mboweni is a lousy Governor and a gangster
    15.) From where Tito knows the immigration status of Michael Duerr? From where got Tito his detailed information about Duerr (see also noseweek 101)? What role does the NIA plays?
    16.) Where is the gold of the SARB? In Pretoria or in Zuerich or in both locations? There are a lot of details in this direction!
    17.) Why does the SARB and Tito are so frightened of Duerr and Pretorius?
    18.) What’s behind the fear? For sure not the amount of the salary of Tito!

Thanks

Some more info and comments on SARB as we await...

2.) The register is incomplete!
    I believe they will not disclose who owns the real BIG shares that Tito has to bow down to(His Foriegn Bosses), as they control the money supply desicions. There are those who were allowed to keep thier "over 10 000" amount, and deleted their names off the register when devaluing and delisting to make it a mickey-mouse affair for those ignorant aspirant shareholders.

7.) There is no control from the shareholders, Mboweni do not allow this!
    My feeling is the current shareholders will never be granted any influence as they dont really count, only those hidden(The founding shareholders) have a say and wont even appear on the register.

8.) At the last AGM (shareholders were)not allowed to asked questions
    With SARB being part of the Global One World currency project - No One should ask too many questions as we are speaking of a global 666 "No buying or selling without a mark" type situation and every question tends do deserve an answer - big problem for International Bankers. End Game goal.

11.) The control of the SARB by the shareholders is not possible and is prevented by the government and Mboweni
    I would think the current "fictitious" shareholders having less than 10 000 shares do not have any say anyways, as they do not represent those behind the curtain who are calculating our destruction for thier gain.

12.) In the reality the shareholders do not have any rights.
    The purpose of the New World Order rising through our financial systems is to have a centralised economy with "all rights removed" where We are all tracked and monitored and can only interact with approved chips and financial compliant systems. No surpirse here...SARB is SA's little Illuminati satellite station on the tip of the African continent eager as ever for the roll-out. Dont expect much in the near future....Expect :"Shut him up, I've got a lot invested in this"

13.) A lawsuit against the SARB and Mboweni will last some years and will cost some R100,000
    There's no use...Who can make war against the Beast? They the controllers who dont like questions own the "independant" Judiciary, UN, IMF, World Bank and World Court...amongst coutries/corporates and governements alike.

14.) In my eyes, Mboweni is a lousy Governor and a gangster
    How about a "supporter of the New World Order, not caring about your rights, ready to destroy and remove all civilian liberties in the name of "national security" with a smile.

15.) From where Tito knows the immigration status of Michael Duerr? From where got Tito his detailed information about Duerr (see also noseweek 101)? What role does the NIA play?
    I dont think it's about Duerr intrinsically....He's just an "innocent" civilian requesting respect from his own destroyers. It coulda been you or me. Whoever starts challenging and asking questions will fail. There will be evasion until the end of this when the mystery has been finally been revealed.

17.) Why does the SARB and Tito are so frightened of Duerr and Pretorius?
    Mr Mboweni has a specific mandate to assist the Illuminati in rolling out the final stage of the financial manipulation of our society to achieve the End Goal. Him and those who direct the large banking institutions (Big 4)do not need you to know what they are planning for you nor your children. They want you to go home, watch Egoli and the News and eat your TV dinner and go to work the next morning "buying-in" to your controllers and governers press releases and parliamentary speeches. They do not want you to think too much, coz you may just get in their way. The last thing they need is an informed consciouss society.

18.) What’s behind the fear? For sure not the amount of the salary of Tito!
    It's greater than just Tito - He's just a puppet dancing to his masters. The fear of revelation and poor meditation! He has a scorecard, and letting the "scam of the millenium" out is not part of it. His, and those he supports' plan cannot happen unless people consent. If We know the facts, then it will be done by conquest...OMG! Consent is their primary strategy at this stage.

Two authorities are responsible for prudential supervision in South Africa, namely the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), which supervises banks, and the Financial Services Board (FSB), which regulates all other financial institutions, services and markets

The SARB and the FSB administer separate statutes developed independently, in different time periods, which were intended to serve specific regulatory requirements of different financial sub-sectors. This resulted in South Africa’s financial regulation lacking total consistency in respect of philosophy, objectives, principles, standards, and practical impact. In addition, these laws did not allow for competitive neutrality between different classes of financial institutions and functions. These factors, combined with the emergence of conglomerates and the need for greater
    regulatory cooperation, led to calls for a ‘holistic’ approach to financial supervision, first by the Jacobs Committee in 1992, which proposed that a ‘Financial Regulation Policy Board’ be established to coordinate the SARB and FSB, and later by the Melamet Committee in 1993, which recommended the establishment of a single regulatory authority, via the merger of the SARB and the FSB. In the event, the recommendation of the Jacobs Committee prevailed, and the Policy Board was established and started functioning on 1 July 1993 and, with effect from 15 November 1993, was transformed into a statutory body. The Policy Board has no executive powers.

SARB was corrupt eversince it's foreign founders...Jacobs was an Amercian Accountant...let's focus on his region a little and get an idea of his backround...

"I believe that Banking Institutions are more dangerous than standing armies...if the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency...the banks and corporations that will grow up arround them will deprive the people of their property until thier children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered" Thomas Jefferson 1743 - 1826

"If you want to remain slaves of the bankers and pay for the costs of your own slavery, let them continue to create money and control the nations credit" Sir Josiah Stamp 1880 - 1941

"Our great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of our nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men...who necessarily, by very reason of thier own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom.
    We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world - no government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominent men." Woodrow Wilson - 28th President USA 1856 - 1924

At the passing of the Federal Reserve Act 1913, congressman Louis McFadden said "A wold banking system was being set up here...a superstate set up by international bankers...acting together to enslave the world for thier own pleasure. The FED has usurped the government."

"Under the Federal reserve act, panics are scientifically created. The present panic is the first scientifically created one, worked out as we figure a mthematical equation." Charles Lindbergh

YouTube - Burning Down The House: What Caused Our Economic Crisis? Bombshell

"Give me control of a nation's money supply, and i care not who makes it's laws" Mayer Amschel Rothschild - Founder of Rothschilds banking dynasty

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON.
    The petition for Articles of Impeachment was thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has YET TO BE ACTED ON.

Jacobs only came to assist in a restructure to change the focus from those who were to be held accountable to institutions and policies....SA has also been suckered into this masterplan......Don't even think of revolting agianst SARB...or even asking questions at an AGM

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Expect :"Shut him up, I've got a lot invested in this"
    Or nothing.

The notion that rats run the universe as per Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe comes to mind. The problem with proving or disproving the presence of secret societies is that they tend to operate in secret. Proving that something doesn't exist is far more difficult than speculating that it does exist.

Flipping the issue around a bit, though - what value trading system would you like to see put in place?
    Should we outlaw credit?
    Should we outlaw interest?
    Can we operate without central banks?
    If not, who should be in charge of them?
    What checks and balances would you like to see in place?

7. Thanks given for this post:

duncan drennan (20-Nov-08)

Thanks
    I have a moment of deja vu here. Anyone ever watched Zeitgeist?
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Or read/watched The Da Vinci Code.

Thanks
    Banks limited to lending out and borrowing the amount of money they can pay back, they do it to us, why should they be different?

Managers who earn fat bonusses being held personally responsible if their decisions result in dragging a bank down, same as if I drag my business down the creditors come to me.

Paying a greater percentage of the money they earn as interest, after all if they earn less than expected they are quick to reduce the interest they pay us.

Banks should not be permitted to speculate, look what the sub-prime market did to us and we didn't even have any exposure.

On the subject of the Reserve Bank, I see Mboweni is being sued!

Thanks

ABSA

hello all- just joined.
    by the way - do u know that Barclays of england is majority shareholder of ABSA & Nathan Rothschild owns 56 % of Barclays?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast