Hi

I read on the internet that South Africa suffers from a shortage of certain skills. Obviously I don't know whether this is true, which is why I'm asking the question.

If there are any particular skill shortages which companies are suffering from in South Africa, does anyone know what they are?

The reason I ask, is because I run a business in the UK placing students who are studying for a bachelors or masters on work placements and internships. I source the students from over 1500 universities across the European Union so I have a huge resource to draw from. I can fill any position from general business administration to civil engineering. All the students I place have previous work experience and are bright, enthusiastic and have a good work ethic.

My clients cover all industries and sizes from one man bands to large corporates. Placement students are an extremely cost effective resource so when I read that there was a skill shortage in South Africa, I wondered whether I could help anyone?

Let me know if I can, or if I'm barking up the wrong tree!

Best regards

Robin
www.europeaninterns.com