Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice: FreeArticles

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Norri View Post
    I'm negotiating with an investor who's interested in FreeArticles.co.za. It's very exciting for me because it means I'll get to work for 6 months straight on something I'm passionate about AND something that could make us both a LOT of bucks.

What I want to do is attract SA authors to contribute their articles to the site. Right now, the site is very American and I believe that's costing me loyal SA readers. Of course, there are other things costing me readers (like a less-than intuitive design which makes it harder to find the article(s) you're after.)

So, what I'm looking for is some advice on what I could change on the site that would make YOU submit your articles and read other SA authors' articles on the site.

Ready? Steady? Shoot!
    Hi there,

I am a professional writer, and I can tell you that getting free content is very difficult. Good free content that is!

But people need publicity, although SA companies aren't all that switched on to article and blog marketing yet.

Let me know how it goes! But, if you are prepared to pay for content, let me know, and I can write articles on your topics to draw traffic. I write for EZine Articles and several private writing agencies, as well as private and business clients.

Basically, submit articles that you know people would be interested in reading, optimised for search engines, and draw more visitors that way. There are also a few press release sites you can use to get the word out, and I can write those and submit then for you too, if you're interested!

Regards,

Tamara

Thanks
    Hi Tam

Quote Originally Posted by AllWriteSA View Post
    I am a professional writer, and I can tell you that getting free content is very difficult. Good free content that is!
    Would you say Free Articles helps fix that problem?

But people need publicity, although SA companies aren't all that switched on to article and blog marketing yet.
    Sad but true! It's my biggest obstacle right now but slowly it's coming right. People are beginning to see the values.

Let me know how it goes! But, if you are prepared to pay for content, let me know, and I can write articles on your topics to draw traffic. I write for EZine Articles and several private writing agencies, as well as private and business clients.
    We're probably going to look into sharing ad-revenue with top-authors. So authors like yourself could earn a few bob off each ad-impression. The only way that can become very worthwhile for authors, however, is if they do their keyword research particularly well and write articles that actually get traffic. Otherwise it'll just be another one of those loyalty schemes that don't work and I don't want that. (The more money you make, the more I make )

Basically, submit articles that you know people would be interested in reading, optimised for search engines, and draw more visitors that way. There are also a few press release sites you can use to get the word out, and I can write those and submit then for you too, if you're interested!
    Too right! I'm interested. Drop me a mail please: norio (at) maxiware (dot) co (dot) za
    Norio De Sousa - Just1.co.za (Cheap web hosting & website builder)
    Maxiware CC Reg no. 2000/048244/23 (Maxiware CC)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12