i have been watching 3 talk on sabc 3 every now and again when there are interesting topics...last night they had a program about a book "whites only" my wife made an interesting comment which i have never even noticed until last night when it was pointed out to me...how the presenter is so bias towards white people and their comments...that why she never watches the program.

for example when a white person calls in and makes comments she shits and scrolls through the book but if a black person phones in she looks straight at the camera...i thought must be just my wife...so i asked a few other people about it and they made the same remarks...even the one persons 13 year old daughter made some interesting comments which i havent noticed either...maybe it is because i have a thousand other things going through my mind.

funny thing is she mentioned about how white people always think blacks only have high positions in bussiness because of bee...well to be honest i thought the only reason she does 3 talk was because she was filling a bee post...trying to copy oprah.

i have found no matter where you go and what colour your skin is there will always be issues...for example i was treated like an outcast while doing my military training because i was a souttie and the dutchman looked down at us dagga rooking banana boys as we were branded...so the big question is how long is BEEE going to continue as long as apartheid... 40 years+ or longer? i feel as long as one part of a community is being targeted there will always be problems.

the next issue is street names... bok emblems etc...for f*cks sakes why dont they sit down decide what they want changed....change everything and lets move forward...14 years have already past...how much time do they need.