I've stumbled onto an online opportunity and the people who I've shared this knowledge with seem to think that it's worth sharing with the masses at a premium.

Essentially, I've found a way to spend R700 and get a LOT of online leads. My guitar forum, as an example, has more than trebled in members since I started this.

There are certain things that work and certain things that just don't. I've figured out most of that and keep on getting really good results, to the point that I now offer my clients lead-generation services where I set up a lead-form and a Facebook campaign for them and basically out-perform every other form of advertising they've ever tried.

Would you guys be interested in a Joburg/Pretoria seminar covering everything I've learned about this? What would you be prepared to pay for such a seminar and what (physical stuff) would you like to take away with you?

PS: This is not about social networking, this is about paying X amount of money for actual advertising without breaking the bank and while getting leads that actually cover your advertising expenses.