I think I'm reading this right. A leak has said that the head of SABC news is guilty of bias, but the CEO says the report has found no bias.
No evidence has been found of the South African Broadcasting Corporation (SABC) blacklisting some commentators and analysts because of their political views, the
public broadcaster reported on Thursday.

SABC chief executive Dali Mpofu revealed this during a morning talk show on SAfm radio.

Mpofu said a commission of inquiry had found there was no blanket ban on certain political commentators and analysts.

"There was no discernible political bias in any of the decisions that were taken," he said.

----

Business Day columnist Anton Harber wrote on Wednesday the inquiry revealed that Zikalala had broken the broadcaster's own code of conduct.

He said the report on the outcome of the probe cited at least eight incidents where Zikalala transgressed.

It concluded he did so by not using certain commentators and analysts for reasons that were not "objectively justifiable".

The inquiry also found that Zikalala made a misleading statement when denying the existence of a blacklist which banned certain analysts.

The commentators included political analyst Sipho Seepe; William Mervin Gumede, author of Thabo Mbeki and the Battle for the Soul of the ANC; political analyst Aubrey Matshiqi; and Business Day political correspondents Vukani Mde and Karima Brown.

All of the commentators are considered to be outspoken and generally critical of President Thabo Mbeki.
Maybe it's just a play on words, but to my simple mind, something smells of coverup.