Dear all,

I have just gotten involved in the most exciting oportunity I have seen.

Up until recently I woudl never have entertained the idea of joining an NM /MLM organisation but I had to - here's why:

1. A JSE listed company already worth R2.3 BILLION

2. Discounted products (as opposed to many MLM where product is MORE expensive) and LOW start up cost (R500!)

3. Products that everyone needs - Phones, ADSL, VOIP , Internet.at 20-40% less than Telkom rates! AND cutomers get paid for calls made to their new phone in the form of additional rebate on top of the discounted calls they make themselves!

4. 24/7 support for customers and delivery /pickup service for product - you do not have to handle it!

5. NO tie in to contracts - 30 days notice if customers aren't 100% satisfied

6. An unbelieveable compensation plan where 50% plus of gross profit is shared amongst the network.

Seriously, I had given up on MLM totally - this is what we all need - a virtually hands off solution tha requires hard work of course but then a rolling income from all the calls made - which will increase as telco so a huge and growing industry. No need to ask if the cream or tablets or potions ahve been used you KNOW people who sign up will use their phone and Internet!!

Please let me know if you need full details .. drop me a mail with contact details to voxgauteng@live.co.za