Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INTRODUCING HOLIDAYS AND CASH ( MLM)

Thanks
    Hi everyone,

I just happen to stumble apon this thread and think it is great faye74 has started it!

Holidays and Cash is a great club offering fantasitic airfare, cruise and resort/hotel discounts - ranging from backpackers to 5star! I spent alot of time searching the prices via the internet and thru local travel agents and Holidays and Cash offered the best deals and discounts!

I have been involved with a few teams and few programs and with the binary system and working with a team, you really can earn some good money here - I have already!

You have the opportunity here to join, and receive great vacation discounts. Or you can start a home based business and earn some really good money!

Cheers to your success faye74!

Success to all!!!

2. Thanks given for this post:

faye74 (29-Sep-08)

Thanks

Holidays and Cash

Holidays and Cash is an international online company that offers:
    -access to discounted travel worldwide
    -cash rewards program
    -worldwide distribution

The product in Holidays and Cash is called a privilege pack. The privilege pack costs $250USD. The privilege provides unlimited access to global travel discounts for 12 months.
    -access search engine scanning 900 000 global hotel and resort deals
    -access search engine to find best prices on cruises worldwide
    -access search engines to find best prices on flights
    -access discounts from wholesale travel suppliers worldwide

Purchase of the privilege pack offers other benefits:
    -You become a distributor for Holidays and Cash
    -You gain access to a generous cash rewards program
    -More than 55% of sales revenue is paid back to distributors

Rewards are paid on weekly sales of privilege packs.
    $160US is allocated towards the rewards program as follows:
    -$20US per sale rewards your personal sales
    -$100US per sale rewards your team sales
    -$20US per sale rewards you for helping other make money
    -$20US per sale is allocated to qualifiers of luxury vacations

To watch a two minute video on this opportunity go to:
    www.vmbiz.tv/hci.go
    If you are interested please find out more at:
    www.holidaysandcash.com/kanyenda
    Or get in touch with
    Happy Kanyenda
    hkanyenda@hotmail.com
    www.vmbiz.tv/hci.go

Thanks

Registered Company

Holidays and Cash is an officially registered company in South Africa.

One of my mentors in Network Marketing is John Milton Fogg. He has edited a book titled "IT'S TIME FOR NETWORK MARKETING". The most remarkable form of free enterprise.

The first paragraph of the foreword by John Milton Gogg in this book goes-
    "It's time for Network Marketing...the most remarkable form of free enterprise to get the respect and recognition it deserves. It's Time....Network marketing went beyond being accepted. It's time....network marketing became truly admired."

John calls Network Marketing the"People's Franchise" This is a must read for all
    Network Marketers

I appreciate you

Thanks

Holidays And Cash Is Not For Newbies!

Holidays and Cash MLM business is not for Internet Marketing and work from home newbies, period.

If you are unfamiliar with any strong MLM strategies, if you don't have a big list of contacts that at least some of them would be willing to join your downline, If you don't have internet marketing experience and SEO experience, If you are not competent offline marketer then THIS BUSINESS or any MLM is simply not for you!

Did you guys know that around 93% of new and inexperienced people that try MLM fail miserably without even making their money back ... ? Thats a fact.

Holidays and Cash is not anything different from any other MLM or so called netowork marketing schemes, they are precicely thesame concept, you introduce new members to the business, in this case Holidays and Cash, sign them up in your downline and when your downline grows to a certain point you get paid.

Nothing unusual or different, holidays and cash doesn't have any magic tricks in it that will build your downline for you so you could get paid, you have to work hard and introduce new members, that's the cold, hard truth and that's how all MLM work.

In conclusion, If you don't have MLM experience and general offline and internet marketing skills then you will more than likely fail with Holidays and Cash just like any other MLM. Just because this business model is new it doesn't mean that they will give you money for nothing, still plenty of work to be done.

Just my two cents worth on the topic.

James

You can read the whole Holidays And Cash Independant review here if you are interested to know more, Holidays And Cash Review

Thanks
    Did you guys know that around 93% of new and inexperienced people that try MLM fail miserably
    OMG I thought it was 99%!!The 1% is the guy that thought up the scheme and got it going.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    OMG I thought it was 99%!!The 1% is the guy that thought up the scheme and got it going.
    Ahaha you make a very good point there, but believe it or not some network marketers with huge contact lists do make good money from MLM schemes BUT, they are usually insiders on the scheme anyways.

Usually its about 93% people that fail to even cover their sign up fee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12