"A typical blinkered view, introducing race superiority and supremacy into a debate that does not call for it, offering nothing to defend the policies besides revenge for the past, convinced that it includes all when it does not"

Marq: But you are the one that posted a quote that undermine a certain race group from people who were in ANC and now that they broke away they are critisising policies they were part of using cheap racial remarks. I was not going to let you get away with that.

And if my view is that EE is the correct policy, the members of this forum can not expect me to be on the other side - what will be the point for debate then? i expect anyone who does not agree with a current situation to suggest an alternative that we can all scrutinise.

And if you bring personal experiences in the debate, we will scrutinise them as well (with respect of course). If you don't want it to be challange, don't put it in a debate.

My view is that white women are WHITE so saying EE is a racial devide does not hold.