Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A peek inside the SA Reserve Bank

Thanks
    It will be as it is written, the controllers of money and credit will earn more than Presidents and World Leaders , afterall, they are the true Presidents of the 666 rollout... political parties, even the baby ANC won't EVER come in the way of the roll out....

Great POST Dave!!!
    Last edited by Frankincense; 23-Sep-09 at 07:17 PM.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    As always, Francois, you and I(and Dave) are on the same page...See the quotes on "Fractional Reserve Lending". These are assertions coming from people on the inside, not us! The SA Reserve Bank is heading down the same slippery slopes as the Federal Reserve(US). The US Fed Reserve was never audited. The SA Reserve whilst audited, lacks transparency
    Last edited by sgafc; 28-Sep-09 at 12:41 PM.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sgafc View Post
    As always, Francois, you and I(and Dave) are on the same page...
    An observation that certainly gave me pause for thought, Sean
    And perhaps fair enough except I don't seem to share Francois' faith in pre-ordination according to revelations.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I called SARB today and was told by "Agent X" that SARB is not authorising the issuing of the SARB Shareholders Register
    I thought you might be interested to know that in terms of Section 26 of the new Companies Act, a "person who holds or has a beneficial interest in any securities issued by a company" is entitled to inspect and copy the information contained in the securities register.

I guess you need to be a shareholder...

Thanks

reserve bank

my first post in a while...
    from what i know, our reserve bank is more or less administered & run the same way as most reserve banks worldwide.
    this basically means its linked to the bank of england & the US federal reserve banks & the crooks that run it.IE the Rothschilds, & their cronies.
    most people here dont like to get to the point ot maybe they just believe whatever is on the news.
    blood sucking parasites.

6. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (05-Oct-09)

Thanks
    @sgafc: "As always, Francois, you and I(and Dave) are on the same page"

Not quite: "I(Dave) don't seem to share Francois' faith in pre-ordination "

Dave, How else do you see the rolling out of the 666 mark without which no one can buy or sell?

It is sad that we cannot agree on these simple realities, but the good thing is this forum will bear testimony to those who reject and accept whatever is revealed.

@MSMOORAD: Yes, some people don't like the truth, and will show their doubt but choosing either side of an issue as is suites them.

Thanks
    Not sure about the SA Reserve Bank's origins (and thus it's shareholding). This does seem to be very secretive. However, if you look at the origins of the US Fed (http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1095269452.php) - why would the SA version be that much different?

A "private" corporation owned by shareholders (not published ) having total control over a country's currency - without the need for consensus from government on policy changes: "We'll raise / lower interest rates at this date."; "We'll print X amount more Rands at such a time"; etc. Has anyone ever heard these phrases in parliament? Proof that they don't even have to notify parliament of their policies ... now who's actually running the country?

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irneb View Post
    Not sure about the SA Reserve Bank's origins (and thus it's shareholding). This does seem to be very secretive. However, if you look at the origins of the US Fed (http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1095269452.php) - why would the SA version be that much different?

A "private" corporation owned by shareholders (not published ) having total control over a country's currency - without the need for consensus from government on policy changes: "We'll raise / lower interest rates at this date."; "We'll print X amount more Rands at such a time"; etc. Has anyone ever heard these phrases in parliament? Proof that they don't even have to notify parliament of their policies ... now who's actually running the country?
    Excellent observation. The belief that governments control central banks, and are responsible for the "printing and minting" of money is a lie. Private individuals own the central banks. And commercial banks bring money into circulation, NOT central banks. It would have been great if governments could bring money into circulation, interest-free. Unfortunately this is not the case...
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Governments don't have enough power already?

Be careful what you wish for. Government isn't always benign. There needs to be checks and balances.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    True, not that I trust government. But historically the involvement of banksters in the creation of money has led to numerous problems. Banks lend money to the government, and demand it back with interest(read taxes), as opposed to government bringing money into circulation. The printing of money in the current scenario has nothing to do with government. The printing/minting is done on behalf of banks, who are always in need of "real" cash for their ATM's and vaults(in case people withdraw their investments).

In the US, demands are made by REAL economists, that the money be distributed to the Treasury Department of Government(not banks)!

Money is created artificially by banks(fractional reserve lending), numbers transferred from computer to computer, credit(and debit) cards. Which is 10 to 50 times, more than real money/goods in circulation. Creating and inflating the commercial banks assets, and profiting unfairly from the process altogether. The printed money serves as back-up, just in case... Why the insistence that we go electronic/ eft. Theoretical money enables the banks to create more fresh air money, plus bank/admin charges. Dont think that R1000 in the bank, equals R1000 cash on hand. It has the same buying power, but is not necessarily the same!
    www.sgafc.co.za

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast