Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A peek inside the SA Reserve Bank

Thanks
    theres no conspiracy theories here
    please show me whats not true in my post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    Conspiracy theories. Racial hatred. Ranting. Not a good thread at all!
    If that's what you got from this thread then I'm extremely sorry for you. Perhaps not all posts are exactly "correct", but very few of them simply rant. Mostly what's shown or linked to in here is not "theories", but actual fact. If you want the security of burying your head in the sand, then no-one's going to blame you. Certainly not I, it's understandable - seeing as there's very little you can do anyway. Then also, few people would be willing to be stamped as "conspiracy theorists", much less singled out as "traitors" or even "terrorists" for what they say against the establishment. So most would either keep silent, or actively degrade such utterances as cr@p. Whatever your motives it's nothing new.

Another showing a less long-winded monologue: G. Edward Griffin The Collectivist Conspiracy
    Gold is the money of kings; silver is the money of gentlemen; barter is the money of peasants; but debt is the money of slaves. - Norm Franz
    And central banks are the slave clearing houses

3. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (02-Nov-11)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I took some time to research a lot claims and yet to find anything tangible. Yes we have powerful organisations. Yes there is an insurmountable amount "facts" but in the end everything boils down to why?

Paper only has meaning because humanity gives it meaning. Banks only have meaning because we gave it meaning. Laws only have meaning because it is enforced. Everything we are and believe in, are in its most basic form artificial.

I agree that there are many doors close to us and many more secrets then ever imagined. Yes our history and its historic value are tainted and left wanting. Yes there are people in control. No there will never be accountability. The one thing history showed us is the fact that there are those who never ever once had any accountability for their actions whatsoever.

Now make your peace, fall in line and get on with it. Life is not about the truth... It is about what you make of it. No amount of truth will set you free no amount of knowing will help you conclude. We are susceptible so make no mistake, this will also be used if not already.

This world is a prison, at this very moment technology in lie detecting are at the point where our minds will no longer be private because of uncontrollable brain activity. Do you honestly believe you are free or have free will?

In a prison you are victimized exploited and abused you fear for what will happen to you. The same is true when you are out of prison so there is no difference between prisoners and us. Once you realise the world for what it is there is no shutting your eyes again.

There is no conspiracy this hell is our making.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

5. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (31-Oct-11)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    I took some time to research a lot claims and yet to find anything tangible. Yes we have powerful organisations. Yes there is an insurmountable amount "facts" but in the end everything boils down to why?

Paper only has meaning because humanity gives it meaning. Banks only have meaning because we gave it meaning. Laws only have meaning because it is enforced. Everything we are and believe in, are in its most basic form artificial.

I agree that there are many doors close to us and many more secrets then ever imagined. Yes our history and its historic value are tainted and left wanting. Yes there are people in control. No there will never be accountability. The one thing history showed us is the fact that there are those who never ever once had any accountability for their actions whatsoever.

Now make your peace, fall in line and get on with it. Life is not about the truth... It is about what you make of it. No amount of truth will set you free no amount of knowing will help you conclude. We are susceptible so make no mistake, this will also be used if not already.

This world is a prison, at this very moment technology in lie detecting are at the point where our minds will no longer be private because of uncontrollable brain activity. Do you honestly believe you are free or have free will?

In a prison you are victimized exploited and abused you fear for what will happen to you. The same is true when you are out of prison so there is no difference between prisoners and us. Once you realise the world for what it is there is no shutting your eyes again.

There is no conspiracy this hell is our making.
    where did you search?

did u use only "authentic" & "accredited" sources?

if so, thats where the problem lies

also the tem "anti-semite" is applied to anyone who speaks the truth abouth the zionist control/influence of govt, mainstream media & finance/banking.

a very good site: henrymakow.com

the conspiracy here is that the truth is in front of us but people are so brainwashed they cant see it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Conspiracy theories. Racial hatred. Ranting. Not a good thread at all!
    I have to disagree with at least the last part. Remove the predjudices and you lose the chance to really understand the paradigms.

Unfortunately the blatant predjudices on show is one of the reasons why this is no "easy reader" - it's a real test of one's own objectivity.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msmoorad View Post
    where did you search?

did u use only "authentic" & "accredited" sources?

if so, thats where the problem lies

also the tem "anti-semite" is applied to anyone who speaks the truth abouth the zionist control/influence of govt, mainstream media & finance/banking.

a very good site: henrymakow.com

the conspiracy here is that the truth is in front of us but people are so brainwashed they cant see it.
    Aborted Babies Sold as Health Food is just one of the many things that is going completely wrong in this world. Now some will tell you it is mister Big fish and there subs that are responsible for this horrific human behaviour!

Here is the problem, Right now in some countries baby girls are being aborted because it is said "it is not even fact!" they carry little to no genetics yet enough to make sure the race will survive. The world needs less people yes but this is not the way to do it.

So what is at play here? Big corporations breeding mindless slaves? On almost every TV show it is the homosexual that is the successful host? Do you think people enjoy watching stuff like that? I don't...

So what is the conspiracy?

I don't see a conspiracy... I see the very worst of human nature taking its course... More importantly I see the human ego at work here. And that is more scary then any conspiracy you can imagine.

The world is so very wrong in so many ways that we need to re-evaluate a lot of systems; Nurture, Nature, behaviour, law and education needs to be looked at. Again no conspiracy just we need to re-establish the basics otherwise there will not be a world left.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    I don't see a conspiracy... I see the very worst of human nature taking its course... More importantly I see the human ego at work here. And that is more scary then any conspiracy you can imagine.

The world is so very wrong in so many ways that we need to re-evaluate a lot of systems; Nurture, Nature, behaviour, law and education needs to be looked at. Again no conspiracy just we need to re-establish the basics otherwise there will not be a world left.
    Maybe prejudice is a better word. I have to agree with Tec0 that we need to have a serious look at our value systems. What has happened to mutual respect and "treat everyone as you want to be treated?"

I hope this does not sound like a sermon, but here is my humble opinion;
    Because some Muslims are planting bombs, do we have to regard all of them as terrorists? Do we have to regard all Jews as crooks because some of them have unscrupulous business practices?

The history of the British empire will show that they at some point have made war against the whole world and have committed many atrocities in the process. In our own country our women and children have died in their concentration camps. Do we forever have to hold a grudge against every Brit that we encounter? Likewise the German death camps is in Germany's past, it is not part of their current culture.

It is human nature to put the blame for all that's bad on someone else. All communities and all nations have good and bad elements. Concentrating on the bad will not make the world better. Let's report the bad, but let the garbage truck drive off. Do not climb aboard.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

10. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (19-Dec-11)

Thanks
    Maybe prejudice is a better word. I have to agree with Tec0 that we need to have a serious look at our value systems. What has happened to mutual respect and "treat everyone as you want to be treated?"

I hope this does not sound like a sermon, but here is my humble opinion;
    Because some Muslims are planting bombs, do we have to regard all of them as terrorists? Do we have to regard all Jews as crooks because some of them have unscrupulous business practices?

The history of the British empire will show that they at some point have made war against the whole world and have committed many atrocities in the process. In our own country our women and children have died in their concentration camps. Do we forever have to hold a grudge against every Brit that we encounter? Likewise the German death camps is in Germany's past, it is not part of their current culture.

It is human nature to put the blame for all that's bad on someone else. All communities and all nations have good and bad elements. Concentrating on the bad will not make the world better. Let's report the bad, but let the garbage truck drive off. Do not climb aboard.
    guys

nobody is saying ALL muslims, Jews or Brits & Germans are bad

when it comes to muslims- since most of the oil & natural gas(and other natural resources) are under muslim soil- the zionist controlled west is doing everything they can to make it seem as if those who resist illegal occupation of their land & stealing of their property as the bad guys.

and those jews who remain silent while their brethren steal, loot, rob, & get others to kill & die for them as just as guilty- cos they dont speak out against this
    they are like silent partners.

the British colonial expeditions to colonise the world and steal its wealth was not the work of ONLY the Brits- the Rothcshild (and other) banking families had intermarried amonst the European royalty & aristocracy
    they lent money on interest to these colonial govts to fund their expeditions & in return received shares in whatever was gained.

again, do some research-Hitler was funded by the zionist intl bankers.
    how could the zionists get millions of jews who were living comfortable lives in Europe, to leave everything & go to live in the desert?
    they had to be made to believe that they were going to ALL be killed.

these zionists sacrificed some of their own brethrens lives for the "greater good".

actually, almost all germans are very good people
    they are made to feel guilty for something thats not true.

regarding the Holohoax- there was not even 6 mil Jews altogether in the world at that time- so where did the figure come from?
    like Norman Finkelstein asks " if every old Jew is a Holocaust survivor, the who the hell did Hitler kill?"

theres another whole history behind the history we were all taught in school & believe to be true.
    thats why its so hard to believe some of the things that are coming to light these days.

i understand what youre saying but we have to get our facts straight & ALL be on the same page.
    otherwise we will be blaming the wrong people & looking in the wrong direction if/when we do decide that weve had enough & want to put an end to the evil & injustice.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I rest my case on the importance of paradigms

Thanks
    ITS NOT ABOUT THE SA RESERVE BANK- BUT THIS IS ALL RELATED
    PART OF THE BIG PICTURE.

Turkey's "Donmeh" are the Illuminati Prototype
    November 1, 2011

(l. "Young Turkey." Kemal Attaturk and fellow Donmeh Jews who took over Turkey by pretending to be Muslim.)

Who are the Illuminati? The term seems fanciful and elusive. By exposing their handiwork in Turkey, Wayne Madsen identifies the satanic cult that has hijacked the world.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

In a revealing article Wayne Madsen argues that recent Turkish-Israel friction is due to Turkey reclaiming its Islamic character from the "Donmeh", the crypto Jews who overthrew the Ottoman Sultan in 1908 and turned Turkey into a "secular" state.

The attack on the Gaza flotilla was in retaliation for Turkey jailing several top Turkish military officers, journalists and academics accused of being part of the Donmeh plot to overthrow the AKP government in 2003.

In a second article, he argues that the Ibn Saud dynasty is also Donmeh. Their fundamentalist Wahhabi religion was intended to sow division in Islam. This accounts for Saudi support for the establishment of Israel and a recent warming of relations.

The example of the Donmeh extends far beyond the Middle East. The Donmeh are part of the original Illuminati. They are Cabalistic Jews, Sabbatean Frankists, Satanists. Everything Madsen says about the Donmeh in Turkey also applies to the Bolsheviks in Russia and to the Illuminati in the United States, England, France, Germany and most of the world.

(Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkish PM, left, possibly the only not-false opposition in the world.)

The real history of the modern world is its (political, economic, cultural and spiritual) takeover by this satanic cult. On the other hand, Turkey's ability to overthrow Donmeh control and reclaim its national destiny is a hopeful sign and inspiration.

This cult will do everything it can to be invisible and to divert our opposition elsewhere. That's why it's more important than ever to identify it.

LEARNING ABOUT THE DONMEH

The Donmeh are the Marranos of Turkey. The Donmeh are "a sect of Turks descended from a group of Sephardic Jews who were expelled from
    Spain during the Spanish Inquisition in the 16th and 17th Centuries."

They pretended to convert to Islam but in fact practised the Cabalist Satanism of Sabbatai Zvi and advanced a "secular" and Zionist agenda.

Just as their Bolshevik counterparts were attempting a revolution in Russia in 1905, the Donmeh organized themselves as "Young Turks" and deposed the Ottoman Sultan Abdulhammid II in 1908.

The Sultan was vilified but his only crime was refusing Zionist bribes to hand over Palestine. "The Jews may keep their money and their millions.." he said. "I cannot sell what is not mine. It belongs to the entire Islamic nation."

Does this sound familiar? Arab leader thwarts Illuminati plans. Suddenly he is deposed in a convenient "revolution." Power to the people! Freedom! Abdulhammid dies in jail.

Turkey is stripped of its Islamic identity in the name of "secularism." Secularism is a transitory step to satanism.

Sound familiar to Christians living in Europe and the US?

Madsen says the Donmeh "may have represented 1.5 million Turks and [their power] extended to every facet of Turkish life." Familiar?

Just as the Bolsheviks would massacre Christians and raze churches, the Donmeh slaughtered the Armenians, who were Christians and represented competition. This was the first modern genocide. Between one and 1.5 million people were killed. According to Wikipedia:

"The starting date of the genocide is conventionally held to be April 24, 1915, the day when Ottoman authorities arrested some 250 Armenian intellectuals and community leaders in Constantinople. Thereafter, the Ottoman military uprooted Armenians from their homes and forced them to march for hundreds of miles, depriving them of food and water, to the desert of what is now Syria. Massacres were indiscriminate of age or gender, with rape and other sexual abuse commonplace."

Tallaat Pasha (1874-1921), the "Donmeh Interior Minister of Turkey during World War I and Grand Master of the Scottish Rite Masons in Turkey was the chief architect of the Armenian Holocaust. He wrote, "By continuing the deportation of the Armenians to their destinations during the intense cold we are ensuring their eternal rest."

The "Young Turks" also expelled Greek Christians from Turkish cities and attempted a smaller scale genocide of Assyrians who were also mainly Christian, writes Madsen.

The Armenian Genocide foreshadowed the massacre of Christians in Russia, the Ukrainian Holodomor, and other Communist (Illuminati) atrocities in China, Cambodia and during World War Two (Hamburg, Dresden, Hiroshima etc.)

It also foreshadowed the Jewish holocaust, where the Illuminati Jews sacrificed "their lesser brethren" (non-Sabbatean Jews) in order to reap the capital (moral and otherwise) needed to establish the Sabbatean State of Israel.

The Illuminati's bloodstained past does not augur well for the future.

("W" with his Talmud)

CONCLUSION

My hunch is that the Illuminati follows the Donmeh pattern. They are Cabalist Jews, half-Jews and crypto Jews. They appear to include generational satanists from all other ethnic backgrounds. They form a Masonic or Cabalist secret society and participate in satanic rituals like human sacrifice.

There is no question that this cult controls Europe, the USA, Canada and Australia. It probably controls Russia, China, India, Japan and South America too.

Most American Presidents belong to the Illuminati. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Johnson etc. All GOP Presidential candidates must belong to this club. Herman Cain is a Master Mason in Prince Hall Masonry. So is Obama. Bush and Kerry were both Skull and Bones.

It's easy to get distracted, to blame capitalism or socialism and reduce the debate to that. The debate is between God and Lucifer and the people who represent them.

The Illuminati represent Lucifer and they have pretty much taken over. They control the banks and corporations, the government, education and the mass media. We are in the late stages of a long-term conspiracy.

But if Turkey can throw off their bondage, perhaps we can too. The first step is to identify the foe and not be distracted by their stratagems.

<hr />--

Related - Crypto Jews, Turkey and 9-11

Makow - The Satanic Cult that Rules the World

source:
    http://savethemales.ca/

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast