Hi all

New to forums and business in general. I have read fairly extensively on registering a CC but I can't find the info I'm looking for on member's interest.

Myself and 2 colleagues (all fairly inexperienced at this) have come to register a CC which will be divided as 50% for the founder and 25% each for both myself and the other member.

We've started drawing up the member's agreement and on shares we currently have that the shares will be allocated at a discounted price of 50% and paid for over a certain period which seems fine. It also has clauses on members leaving and rules that the shares must be sold back but again at a discounted rate of 50%. It occured to me that when the company grows then the value of the discount I recieve will be lower than the value of the discount received when the shares are bought back.

So really my question is what are "good" conditions for the return of shares when a member leaves? Surely for there to be any incentive in buying shares at a discounted rate then I need to own the full rights to the shares once they have been paid for?

I hope I've explained myself properly, it's all a bit confusing for a newbie! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.