This is a crazy post because most people won't believe that it's possible and, quite frankly, I haven't done it yet so I can't prove that it is. But I'm going to share my crazy idea with you nonetheless.

Ivan (my brother-in-law) and I run Spot on Forex. Our product is basically a forex-based trading plan. I could say, "We sell forex signals", but that would be lying, it's more than that. We basically help you make money every month using forex. We do that by setting goals and stopping trading when we reach them. So, for example, this month we reached our target for the month in 3 days. (No jokes, check it out here) As a result, our members have stopped trading and only a small handful are trading based on opportunities that Ivan spots. For everyone else, it's back to work as usual until next month!

Before we started trading like this, our members weren't making so much money because they never had specific goals to work towards and, just like they say in those gambling ads, "Winners know when to quit." You need to know when to walk away.

So my point here is simple, since we started working towards a goal and then stopping trading once we reached it, we've all been very profitable. To the degree that we can expect to turn R3,000 into R4,000 in a month's trading. That's not too shabby by my standards.

However, this is where it gets a bit crazy...

I decided to see what would be possible if you started with R3,000 and NEVER DREW a SINGLE PENNY in 3 years. This is know as compound growth and, provided you can predictably and consistently achieve the same level of growth each month (29% - 33%), you're looking at making some really SILLY money.

The trouble is that most people cave in and grab their money once they get to R10k or whatever amount of money it is that they need to solve their short-term worries. That's been my story for the past 2 years! Until early August this year, I'd never even had a savings account. Luckily I changed that! Moving on...

I did some calculations and, if you stick to the plan, then imagine having R 28,731,005.51 sitting in your account by month 36. Not too shabby eh?

The thing is, I'm not the kind of guy that likes taking risks. So I changed my calculations a bit and decided to pay myself back my R3,000 as soon as I'd doubled my money. That usually happens around month 3 or 4.

So, if you take your original investment back after your third or fourth month trading, tell me, how does R 11,465,813.81 sound to you in month 36?

I don't know about you but I'd even take R1,000,000 in my account!

I've made my spreadsheet downloadable for you over here. Check it out and play with the initial investment and monthly percentage but don't go over 33%. That's just being greedy

There are only 2 fields you need to edit, your initial investment and the percentage you expect to earn each month. Which reminds me, I've been working this all out on 29% growth, NOT the 33% best-case scenario.

As long as you don't touch your account (AFTER withdrawing your initial investment, mind you!) you stand to make a LOT of money with this plan.

I can't guarantee a single thing! I won't promise you riches, retirement or anything at all. All I CAN say is that I'm doing this (starting from January because I'm saving up to start with R10,000) because I believe in our system and I've seen it work for others (Ivan and our members). I always told myself I'd invest properly when I had more money but I only realised recently that you have to start with what you have right now and put it away! Enough about me...

If you'd like to try this out for yourself, please do! You can sign up for our signals (R267 p/m) here or for our 2-week trial (R10 once-off, no rebills unless you subscribe!) here.

If you have questions, post them on our forum here so either me or Ivan can respond.

What's next?

I'm not asking you to sign up, I just wanted to share my idea with you but, if you like it, hey sign up