Thread: Best printing company / prices

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem
    Thanks

Best printing company / prices

Hi everyone

Can you recommend and online shop where one can order some business cards and brochures at very competitive prices?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I can recommend getting hold of Ian Franks. The next best thing to an online option, and the guy really seems to know what he is talking about. There is also more about Print Image in our directory.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I can recommend getting hold of Ian Franks. The next best thing to an online option, and the guy really seems to know what he is talking about. There is also more about Print Image in our directory.
    Hi Hannes
    I have sent you a PM, my website may help you.
    Dave thanks for the recommendation.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannes.Gouws View Post
    Hi everyone

Can you recommend and online shop where one can order some business cards and brochures at very competitive prices?

Thanks
    Hi Hannes,

You can also have a look at www.ineedprinting.co.za. I've just spent a couple of days with their designer working on flyers. Great service and excellent prices. They're Gauteng based though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesM View Post
    Hi Hannes,

You can also have a look at www.ineedprinting.co.za. I've just spent a couple of days with their designer working on flyers. Great service and excellent prices. They're Gauteng based though.
    - NOT!

Okeeeee.... Please let me withdraw this reccomendation. I ordered 10 000 flyers, were supposed to be delivered to me on Thursday or Friday. Now it's Tuesday already and no flyers. Tried mailing them - NO REPLY! What upsets me most, is the fact that they insist on a 50% deposit (which I promptly paid), and then the balance when they phone you to say goods are ready (I also paid the balance)...

I put a free ad on one of my websites (www.best-bargains.co.za) - I will be expiring that one ASAP! I never advertise a company when I've had such an experience. It's like egg in your face, telling website visitors how great a company is, and then you get such bad service!

Thanks
    Charles
    I hope you get your printing soon.
    One principle I have is if you get business through price you will lose it again through price. That does not make a sustainable business. I used to see prices where it would not cover our paper costs!

7. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (26-Nov-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    One principle I have is if you get business through price you will lose it again through price.
    So true!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Charles
    I hope you get your printing soon.
    One principle I have is if you get business through price you will lose it again through price. That does not make a sustainable business. I used to see prices where it would not cover our paper costs!
    Very true! I guess it's a lesson most us us learn... Well, to update you all, I fetched my flyers from the post office yesterday, and boy oh boy was I disgusted! They were not neatly packed, which I guess doesn't make a difference if the quality inside is good.

Besides the unacceptable packaging, half the flyers were folded from the way they were dumped inside a piece of cardboard and taped closed with boxing tape. The colours were all pale, NOT the high gloss finish I was quoted on and promptly paid for.

To top it all off, they printed the incorrect URL on the flyers as well!

I have sent iNeedPrinting an e-mail, expressing my utmost disgust, so I'm waiting to hear from them...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesM View Post
    To top it all off, they printed the incorrect URL on the flyers as well!
    Charles
    Did they send you a final proof which you gave the OK to print. If the URL was wrong there you could have problems. Also I would point them to this discussion. Good luck with this.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannes.Gouws View Post
    Hi everyone

Thanks
    Hi There, this is generally my business are but you have probably been sorted by now, so i thought i'd send you my contact details anyway, for future reference.
    The Virtual Assistant offers the following services:
    Admin Support, Spreadsheets & PowerPoint Presentations, Letters & Correspondence, Website Design & Build, Conference & Travel Bookings, Accommodation & Car Hire Bookings, Brochures, Flyers & Business Cards, Function Co-ordination, Business Plans, Company Registrations, Due Diligence Reports, Marketing & Public Relations, Deliveries & Collections, Staff Recruitment, business cards, brochures & flyers.
    Why Use The Virtual Assistant?
    We offer a full administration and assistant support function to companies at affordable rates without you having the hassle of salaried staff, or budening your existing staff with extra work which they can't cope with. Or maybe you have a confidential issue which you need to address? All our work is carried out professionally, efficiently and confidentiality is guaranteed. We'll organize your company event, make your travel arrangements, design & build your website, type your reports, assist you with a marketing or PR campaign - in a nutshell, we'll do everything to ensure your business runs as smoothly as possible, giving you peace of mind, and enabling you to get on with what you do best...running your business.
    Tel: 031 765 2476
    Cell: 083 655 5563

Feel free to forward to any of your business associates if you think they could use my services.

Regards, Andrea
    Last edited by Dave A; 17-Nov-08 at 04:47 PM.