Thread: INTERNET BUSINESS REAL ESTATE............

Thanks

Post INTERNET BUSINESS REAL ESTATE............

Internet Business is a means of buying and selling on the internet.It is a way whereby you could make your products or ideas quickly known to your costumers.To know where to start from on internet business is very important,where you are going and the necessary things you need .As we all know,I personally think that internet business entails a lot of things like how to?,what to?,and materials needed to make you have huge income.The fact that you see an adverts about internet business of how people make $3000daily does not just work that way.It entails a lot of hard work.As we know that technology advancement waits for no one,which I think that as technology grows,we should also grow along with it.If you look at internet business,you will see that people are really making their buying and selling.But I will like to let you know what is needed to be done in any internet business.

[1]WEB BUILDING/BLOGGING

To be able to sell your products and ideas to your customers on time,you need a website or blog.It is through this means that you can package your products or ideas to reach your consumers.Before you can own a website you need $8-$10 to be able to buy a domain name and a hosting company,whereby,all the money needed is about $100.Through this ,you are on your way of selling your products.The name your website bear must have some characteristics which will give your consumers a clue of what you are selling.The website must be typo-generic and mind-share.

What do I mean about typo-generic?

It must be a short word with meaning and easy to remember.

MIND-SHARE

This is a type of domain name which could easily be remembered at any time without any confusion.
    After all these I have explained,you are now ready to get started with your internet business placing your products in front of your customers.Having done all this,it does not mean that you are now on your way to making money,there are still some extra things to be done before you can start making money online.Your products needs to get exposure by getting them listed on search engines like google search,overture search,yahoo search and come other listed search engines.You also need to write articles about your products thereby making people to know what you have in stock.It will easily expose your products for search engines to quickly crawl for exposure.Places where you can submit articles are ezinearticles,goarticle,etc.This is when you can now say that you are on your way to make money on internet business [online].

DOMAIN BUYING AND SELLING

Domain names are real internet business estate,you can easily buy a domain name to moneytize,you can buy your domain names and park it with some parking companies and start making money on it daily.The fact that you have domain names does not just work that way,it must contain some certain characteristics as I have early listed above.

BASIC FUNDAMENTALS NEEDED TO START YOUR INTERNET BUSINESS:

[1]Self esteem
    This is the way you feel about yourself when you feel good within,your performance grows up and your relationship improve both at home and at work.When you have positive self esteem,it makes you to believe in yourself that if anyone can do it ,you can do it better.

[2]PAYMENT SOLUTION
    You need a payment solution because it is the means by which you purchase or sell a product online and offline.As I have earlier mentioned that you need $100 to start this business,you as well need a means of paying this money.There are different types of payment method such as current account,savings account,domicilliary account visa card,master card,paypal account,E-gold account,Graph card and so on.Your e-mail is also essential in this situation,because it will be used to send messages to you.

You will not be able to transact this business online without any of these payment method.

[3]MAILING LISTS

Start building your mailing list because,this is a means by which your products could be promoted.The mailing list is there to send your new products to your customers.

To really start this internet business,it is not a day job.It entails hard work,full concentration and determination.I wish you good luck on your internet business.
    Last edited by Dave A; 25-Aug-08 at 09:30 AM. Reason: removed bad URLs

Thanks
    The real estate industry is a hot market right now! By taking up a career in Real Estate industry, you will be able to learn many exciting things when it comes to business relationships, networking, and basic professionalism. Real estate is a wonderful way to learn how to recognize property types, methods of using those property types, and how to maximize your earnings when it comes to selling those property types.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I had to remove the links in the first article. They were a bit marginal to start with - now I see one is on a banned IP and the other won't resolve either.