Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discount on outstanding Durban traffic fines

Suspended
    Thanks
    something else which amazes me...is how many metro policemen and women and vehicles there are...could it be because they funded by all the fines they issue?

there is a shortage of SAP staff and vehicles or so i am told every time you need them...or is it just because they are toooo lazy to actually respond...as an example i needed a document signed so i went to pinetown police station early in the morning... they were actually sleeping on the counter and in the office and needed to be woken up

just an idea but maybe crimminals should have to pay huge fines which would could be paid by making them work it off over the years they spend in jail...which in turn would pay for their accomadation...help pay for the police force etc etc. think about it work gangs use to built train lines etc...we have a shortage of houses in this country.

there are so many crimminals... the jails are full...they could build new prisons...just think if you could get each one of them to contribute R1000 per month back into the system...do the sums there are more than 120 000 criminals in jail.

Thanks
    It turns out that a really huge number of policemen do not have drivers licences! Nor does there seem to be any intention for them to be trained to drive and obtain licences.

But perhaps that is just as well -otherwise even more robots would be knocked over!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12