Good day all, I am new here so please bear with me if i do anything wrong!!
I would just like to get some advise. I have not been at work for approx 6weeks. The reason for that is medical. At first I couldnt use both my legs and then as time went on it was just the one leg however I couldnt walk and was admitted to hospital twice. They did x-rays, lumberpunches, brainscans took about 28 viles of blood etc..... Anyway eventually I went to fisio the last two weeks and the docter gave me the green light to go to work on monday. In this time I have been in contact with the work about 4 times and I have been in contact with my supervisor all the time through email - so she knows exactly what my current situation is etc.... However today my supervisor emailed me and said that my employment has been ended? Aparently they have send me an absconding letter? I have never received anything from the work neither a call to say this is what they intend to do. I have medical certificates from the very first day I haven't been there till monday the 11th of august. Please tell me if this is the correct procedure and what am I to do. I think this is really unfair because they've known about my situation etc...
Am I now unemployed?

Thank you
Kind regards
Jenine