Thread: adsl line

Suspended
    Thanks

adsl line

i thought it had to be tooooo good to be true...cut a long story short...i went to the pav. and made arrangement to canceal my old number and activate the adsl on an exsisting line at my new premises...dave where is the head banging similie.

when i spoke to the lady at the pav. she seemed to have the whole thing under control...well i am not going to bore you with the details but it is back to banging my head f*** head on my desk again and waiting in long ques again...why people cant just get simple things right first time.

i need to employ someone just to take care of these kind of problems so i dont get myself worked up...and rather concentrate on what i do best...because nothing is gona change.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    dave where is the head banging similie.
    Here you go

You need to click the More link under the smilies on the right of the reply box - or you can just type in :banghead:

Suspended
    Thanks
    thanks dave...

i dont understand why one person doesnt handle my complaint...i have had 3 different people call me from telkom and all 3 ask the same question.

like me... i need things to be simple...you cut the line on the thursday and reconect the new number on the........wait for it.......thursdays gee doesnt that sound simple.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murdock View Post
    i have had 3 different people call me from telkom and all 3 ask the same question.
    Don't let them know you've already been contacted on the same thing. One of them might actually do something - like fix your problem.

Suspended
    Thanks
    now it calls to 041 numbers waiting in long ques

maybe someone can give me an easier way to explain this...i need is my old number to be disconnected on the 17/072008 and the exsisting number at the new premises to be upgraded to a telkom 4 option...i cannot think of an easier way to explain this to telkom.

instead i have now i have been charged for standard line rental...dsl fast bundle...call answer...closer option 4 and closer option 3 and not to forget TI-all access for 1 day at R69.30 well i dont understand all this but its not what i requested.

Suspended
    Thanks
    just to follow up with regards to my adsl line i have decided to pay the R900+ rather for a transfer from one house to another and just leave it...it works...thats what is important...rather than wasting my time trying to fight this will end up costing me wasted time away from work and stress which i dont need right now...and this is the biggest problem in this country...we let people get away with things and thats why the service for everything is just getting worse...it just not worth the hassle just smile and collect.