In recent months my business Belateral has undergone certain major changes. From just being a business presenting workshops in Online Marketing, I have now got 4 partners and registration with the EDTP SETA in process and now also decided to launch a new hosting service.

My smallest package starts at R750 per annum and includes 10 FREE POP3 Email addresses, ASP CMS with an Access database. For a once-off fee of R950 I will do the look and feel and you can add your own content. An example of the site is expertselling.co.za.

The CMS is very limited but designed to be very user friendly. You can add pages and decide to include it in a sub navigation or main navigation. It has an article section and an photo gallery, content are added by means of a WYSIWIG editor.

The questions I have is the following.

Will this offer be attractive to you as a business owner?

I have been worried that due to the low price the response might be to overwhelming for us. My other problem is that the CMS is part of a bigger plan and will in time be expanded to a very comprehensive package with additional features added on automatically as we develop the system further. How would a user feel about paying for a system that is gradually expanding automatically.

Further I need user input and experience to truly make it worthwhile for future development (therefor the low price), but how do I incentivize customers for giving me feedback?

Then the biggest question: How do I keep my marketing small to ensure that I do not experience problems with to much demand? Any input would be appreciated.