Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE CAUSE OF FUEL INCREASE

Suspended
    Thanks

THE CAUSE OF FUEL INCREASE

Nobody ever asks the question and looks deep into the root of the increases.

Most of us have forgotten about the invasion of Iraq and the real reason why it happend.

1. America had a huge debt to pay well before the invasion - they were owing trillions to the world banks.
    2. They masterminded the whole 911 attacks on the World Trade Centre - which gave them good reason to police the world. (yes 911 was an inside job)
    2. They invade Iraq (the invasion itself costed many American and Iraqi lives and loads of money - as one can imagine). The used "weapons of mass destruction" as an excuse to invade. Those weapons are not found yet.
    3. They now have 100% SHARE OF THE OIL - which was the main reason they invaded.

4. WE PAY THE PRICE THEY DEMAND - we all working hard for the American govenment so that the can continue with world domination

Thanks
    Nah, I don't think so. It really all goes back to the basic economics of supply and demand. Demand is growing, supply is not. The result? Rising oil prices.
    [SIGPIC]Engineer Simplicity[/SIGPIC]
    Turn ideas into products | The Art of Engineering blog

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a good storyline for a movie, though

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Wee uullll Crazy as this theory seems, George Bush has not endeared himself to the members of OPEC. Hence with supply and demand, OPEC are simply keeping the supply small and have no incentive to co-operate with the world markets. ALSO.... I believe that the UK for example taxes a barrel of oil at 110% - so if it costs R500 to produce and deliver, it is taxed R550-00 making the cost to the refinery R1050 per barrel! Personally if I were an OPEC member I too might have a really shitty attitude!

Anybody?.....
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    At this point, I'd like to point out that there is already a movie linking Bush & Co. with the oil industry in the middle east.

But I'm missing some links in young's plot, which is fine in movies but worries me in real life.

How does rising oil prices help America achieve world domination?

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Simply for fun and because it gives us a break from the ZA problems......and because I am a frustrated script writer, subjected to daily doses of crappy TV viewing......may I play devil's advocate and suggest that the world domination could come when and if the rest of the world "run out" of oil? As the world's biggest gas guzzling economy the USA may be tempted to help themselves first...then the rest of the poor minions will pay top dollar for their fuel and that leaves them (the baddies in America) dominant??!!
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    My shot on that is that as the biggest gas guzzlers, it's in the US interests to keep prices down.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Hi Dave - thanks for the reply
    As mentioned they are in debt. We never saw such increases when the oil belonged to the Iraqis. - they also using a stratey by increasing it every month ......im sure the entire country will be up in arms if their was a R10 increase all of a suden... slow dosages ........as compared to ONE huge increase.

thanks Debbie
    Lets asks ourselves - why doesnt America remove the Mugabe regime like how they "saved" Iraq or invade Zim - WHY? -- you guessed right !! - No oil there. They rather show the world that they are "caring" by sending food aid to Zim or and China.....but never think of removing Mug.

Invation cost money and time - I think they have theie eyes on Iran or Syria

Suspended
    Thanks
    Hi Dave - thanks for the reply
    As mentioned they are in debt. We never saw such increases when the oil belonged to the Iraqis. - they also using a stratey by increasing it every month ......im sure the entire country will be up in arms if their was a R10 increase all of a suden... slow dosages ........as compared to ONE huge increase.

Thanks
    This does sound like a good reason for the constant oil, and hence fuel prices worldwide. We're not the only ones experiencing this "phenomena", but we feel it hardest, cause we only see the prices in our own country. World domination has always been part of most country's "bigger pictures". How they try and accomplish it changes the whole time, with new leaders coming on board, and old ones retiring
    Get superfast South African Hosting at WebHostingZone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast