This irretates me the most, crap / aweful / ugly websites.

Browsing through the list of ISP's on the hellkom website looking for something specific, I found at least 20% broken / blocked / "access denied" links, and a further 30% super-pathetic websites!

Have you seen how many sites are there with crap website. I mean, who in their right minds put a PDF on the internet and think it's a website? Or put all their products & services in a PDF document?
Even worse are those sites which look like some kinder garden websites, but they try and sell professional services? And my favourate of all time, a bank who wants to sell ISP services??? FNB is now officially an ISP as well, selling broadband services. Common people, stick to what you do best, and keep your info on topic.

And please DELETE the funky javascript effects, irretating music, and funky flash animations. You waste internet bandwidth, and loose customers. TEST your websites in ALL 5 popular web browsers, Internet Explorer (YES, it is a web browser), Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Netscape.

P.S. If you recentyl discover Microsoft Frontpage Homesite, or even Microsoft Publisher on a CD, then you should switch off your PC right now, and toss it in the bin. Frontpage, Homesite, MS Publisher (especially) and such programs are NOT good web development programs. Nor is Word or Powerpoint.

And if you recently learned a few kewl JAVA / JS tricks, you should be banned from the internet as well.