this morning i go for my walk like i do every day...dress put the tunes on load my weapons and off i go...because i have been doing this now for 4 months i have a pretty good idea of who leaves home at different times...the same cars go by i see the same people walk or running...and of course i have also notice things like people walking with...curtains...chairs...boxes...weed eaters...etc....my concern is the garden chairs because every morning between 5.30 and 5.45 there are the same 2 people carrying garden chairs first they were green plastic chairs then white chairs and now this morning it was pouring with rain and it was a public holiday so i was the only person on the road...what i did notice however was the cast iron garden chair hidden under a tree in front of my yard...but i dint see the 2 fellas walking with anything this morning...

so heres the problem at about 3 this morning my dogs were barking at the fence...i didnt think anything of it but when i found the chair this morning i decided to call the pinetown police and ADT security at 6.05 am...at 6.20 am the ADT security van arrives the fella gets out the van puts his bullet proof jacket on still hasnt even put the firearm into the holster in the front yet i think he forgot because it looked like he had just woken up...there is nothing he can do so he leaves... 7 am an old cream colour toyota bakkie pulls up in front of my yard a black guy with a rain coat gets out pulls the chair out from under the bush loads it onto the bakkie and leaves...at 8 am the police arrive so i ask them what they want...the say they are here about the call i made at 6 am...i explain the whole sagga and ask why it took them so long to get here...the officer tells me he only came on duty at 7 so how could i expect him to get to me by 6...then he tells me what do i expect they are under staffed and they cant be every street corner...and i must complain to this pathetic goverment which runs this country...

what still confuses me the most is that the people who work in the goverment be it the state president...policemen or the clerk in the office are all "public servants" yet they not accountable to the public...even though we pay their salaries.