Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mannatech opening in South Africa Soon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem
    Thanks

Smile Mannatech opening in South Africa Soon

Hi there. My name is John Scott and I am here to tell you that Mannatech is opening up in South Africa At the end of April. This is an opportunity to get involved in a comoany where you can help people improve their lives while building a better life for you and your family. I wont bore people with lots of info here but if you want to know more go to www.glycoearthsouthafrica.com I will be adding more information over the next few days so come back and have another look. If you want more information the contact me using the link on the web site.
    Have a great day
    Regards
    John Scott

Email problem
    Thanks

Web site updated

Hi there. my web site has just been updated. If have looked previously then you can have a new look. If you havent looked it will be worth while looking now. Have a nice day

Email problem
    Thanks

Mannatech has opened in South Africa

Just letting people who might be interested that Mannatech has now opened in South Africa. I have a member of my team going to South Africa in May who will be available to answer your questions. Contact me if you are interested in meeting with him

Thanks
    Dear John
    A good! friend of mine has told me about mannatech ,Johan Hurter. I am very interested to help distribute your product in South Africa. Please contact me asap.
    Victor

Thanks

hi there Johan

I have entered into the mannatech business recently in south africa and know a couple of people already throughout the country who can assist you if you are still interessted in this amazing opportunity! (and no-one contacted you / helped you in this matter) feel free to contact me anytime.Kind regards, Lukas Cornelissen
    Bloemfontein
    Last edited by Dave A; 07-Mar-09 at 03:21 PM.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have entered into the mannatech business recently in south africa and know a couple of people already throughout the country who can assist you if you are still interessted in this amazing opportunity! (and no-one contacted you / helped you in this matter) feel free to contact me anytime.Kind regards, Lukas Cornelissen
    Bloemfontein
    Actually Lucas I did contact Victor by private message and i am ready to help him if he wants my help.
    Anybody can be assured that if they contact me they will get a reply either within the post or privately which ever is appropriate.
    If you are still interested Victor I am happy to help.
    Regards
    John

Thanks
    Hi,

I heard that Ambrotose is good for dogs as well.

Please could you let me know if this is true, and in what way is it good for their health?

Thank you!

Thanks
    Well Celia, Ambrotose would be good for dogs in much the same way as humans, by stimulating cellular communication and stimulating correct cell repair and regeneration.

However I am not a vet so I can't give you an answer based on veterinary experience.

I hope this answers your question.
    Last edited by Mandrake; 16-Sep-10 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks

Celia Venter-Ambrotose

Hello Celia.

Sorry for the late reply.

I have just got back from Mauritius.

Ambrotose has an amazing effect on animals.

I could send you the double-blind studies on email.

Contact me on info@jpkoster.com

Thanks

Looking to do something BIG!!!

The Company:

It's a company called Mannatech, which sells Glyconutrients. However they do not only sell them they also discovered the science behind the knowledge we now have about the need for glyconutrients. On top of that they have global patents on ALL of their products as well as the processes involved, meaning that Mannatech are the only company in the world that can use the processes proven to create Glycos and then in turn sell them. From a business perspective this gives one huge security, as the market will never be over saturated.

Mannatech is a public company listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange therefore all information is public and available. It was set up in Dallas, Texas is 1994 and since then has made over $2billion in sales. It has no debt and has over $60 million in cash reserves. There are currently 570 000 independent associates in 12 countries. It was named 4th in Forbes magazine's 200 most profitable small businesses in America. Meaning that there is no catch so for those of you sceptics out there, here is your proof, the company has been formally recognised by huge global corporations such as the Royal Academy of Medicine in London as well as the Nasdaq exchange meaning that in no way, shape or form does it involve anything illegal or non profitable.

The Products:

The products are not designed to cure any illness but to give optimal health. Each of the trillions of cells in our bodies should have 8 protein sugars each, which allow them to communicate with each other and thus give our bodies the correct tools in order repair, protect and defend themselves effectively. However we are designed to get these sugars from our diet but because of our diets severe lack on nutrition we are only receiving 2 of these sugars. Therefore in essence these products are quite simply what our food should be giving us. They are not designed solely for people who are already sick, as not only is prevention better than cure but because of our poor diet the average person is only a quarter of as healthy as they could be. Therefore every person who desires a long and healthy life should with this knowledge in mind should make the intelligent decision to compensate for these scary facts with a dietary supplement, the most advanced of these being, Glyconutrients. The results of these products have been incredible from people who suffer from cancer, diabetes, epilepsy or weight problems, where their symptoms have dramatically improved, if not disappeared to the average person who has simply never felt so good!! 60 of the American Olympians at the Beijing Olympics where on the products during the games and testimonies of their results can be found on www.mannatechteam.com. Mannatech has spent over $20 million on 3 state of the art private research centres, making it unique amongst wellness companies in America. Each new product is tested using human serum the most accurate way of testing and one of the board of directors is always a “Guines Pig,”in the process.

The Income:

The company has the most generous compensation plan in the history of the wellness industry giving between 42-44% of it's annual gross profit to it's independent associates.

The beauty of this business is that not only does the product really work therefore making it easy to sell but that the structure enables people to work at their own pace and therefore have control of their finances.

There is a commission structure in place that associates receive at the end of every business period but there is also a passive income structure, which is what people have called the way to financial freedom.

It works like so: you buy into the company for R4300, for which you will receive R5000’s worth of Mannatech products. Now if R4300 is a lot for you, you can sell your products immediately and make your money back. Preferably you would take the products and sell ‘the business’. This means that when you sign up someone as an independent associate, you receive R750 in direct commission per person. Once you have signed up 6 people, Mannatech rewards you with what is called a power bonus of R7500! If one of your 6 associates then in turn signs another 6 people, they receive the power bonus, however you will receive a matching power bonus also of R7500. You will receive this every time some one you sign receive their PB.
    Once you have 15 people in your small business,(Regional Director) you start to receive a passive income of R2000-R5000 per month, once you have 60 people (National Director) it increases to R6000- R12000 per month, once you have 200 people (Executive Director) you receive R20000-R30000 per month, and once you have 600 people (Presidential Director) you receive R50000-R100000 per month!

Therefore you can understand where the 42-44% commission comes in!!

Because of Mannatech’s satisfaction guarantee, if within 6 months of signing up, you were to feel this isn’t working out for you, you will receive your R4300back in full. What do you have to lose??

Personally I have been involved for 6 months. I am currently an Executive Director about to go Presidential. I have been to visit Mannatech about 2 weeks ago where I met with Founder Sam Caster, CEO Wayne Badovinus, Terri Maxwell and Dr. Robert Sinnot. I also had the privilege to counsel with Jett who is the Top Earner in the company.
    Last edited by Dave A; 09-May-23 at 07:41 AM.

11. Thanks given for this post:

KyleD (26-May-09)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast