Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whats up with webmail?

Thanks
    I agree with Marq. Maybe Shannon should show explain to us methods and systems etc. After all Shannon just asked me in email the list of all my websites.

I send her an email to remove my telephone number from their list, as to her post.

The answer was, that her MD needs the list of all my websites. Now I have to expose my entire business to stop getting harassed....

but wait there is more....

since I work online excessively, I also manage other ppls sites and my number is there too....

but wait there is more....

I also put up new sites weekly or monthly...

NOW, am I supposed to update webmail weekly on my business so that I won't be harassed???

This was my response to her. It is quite difficult to get me mad, but this incident just managed to do that.

Here was my responses:

Hi Shannon,

There is no ways that I will provide for you that information. That is my business information ..... and what I do. I want my phone removed that is it. There is only one number, how difficult can that be?

Furthermore, we maintain sites and other ppls sites and create new ones. Do you really expect me to update webmail weekly on my activities so that I won't get harassing calls from your ppl.

That is ridiculous, if that is what you expect. There is one number, get your processes right and ensure this number does not show up on your system. It is that simple.

And if your MD has a problem you know my number he can call me, maybe explain to your MD that you need a good process engineering company and some good software so that you get your process right.... or get the hell out of business. You harass my business and then you ask me to provide you with further information to stop harassing me? Where on earth have you ever hear of such a thing?

You request if far from infuriating it is outright ridiculous.

Thanks you.
    Karen

In short, they can't remove your details. They have no integrated processes. And those lovely features Shannon is talking about do not include a solid CRM or good software to remove ppl that don't want to be harassed, because if they did, she wouldn't need the list of all my site.... plus of course updates as there will be more.

Which also implies as I said on my previous post.... they crawl the web.

Which also implies that really, it is not your marketing that is sooooo GOOD, but their crawling the web is what bring your numbers and details up.

I am looking forward to Shannon's answers to Marq questions as they may shed some light on this if nothing else.
    Last edited by Dave A; 08-May-08 at 01:25 PM. Reason: tidy formatting

Email problem
    Thanks
    Come on now, this is a ligit campaign by the ruling Zim gov to list you as a legit voter! no matter what you reply it is registered as a vote for Muga.... So click away !

Thanks
    Webmail ?
    Just received a notice that an email to a webmail address is not yet delivered delayed 4 hours
    "Sender address rejected: Domain not found"
    This is after replying to a RFQ from an email enquiry, why do people still use webmail?
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    They don't know any better...

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IanF View Post
    Webmail ?
    Just received a notice that an email to a webmail address is not yet delivered delayed 4 hours
    "Sender address rejected: Domain not found"
    This is after replying to a RFQ from an email enquiry, why do people still use webmail?
    I hope they will solve the problem one way or another because a lot of webmail clients don't receive from our end stuff either (statements, invoices, quotes), and clients complain, but we keep telling them to get a gmail.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Karenwhe View Post
    I hope they will solve the problem one way or another because a lot of webmail clients don't receive from our end stuff either (statements, invoices, quotes), and clients complain, but we keep telling them to get a gmail.
    Karen
    People don't listen so I have given up. I never got a second notice about delays so it is assumed it is delivered.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.