So I ask this question! What on earth is the ANC planning to do to us? Are they planning to take over all of our lives with lame excuses every time they meet?

I have been practicing martial arts for many years. One of the reasons I didn't mind to get rid of my firearms was because I knew that I still had a chance with my Tonfa and Nunchaka's to defend myself successfully. NOW, they seem to be planning to make it illegal for us to defend ourselves, and then they are stating they hope it will result in a drop in crime!

Check it out here

Seriously are these guys completely wacko or is something really fishy going on. Is government possibly being run by crime lords? I mean is criminals going to care what laws they bring out? The only people that will be effected by this is the law abiding citizens, but offcourse they do know that Guys something VERY sinister is going on and we better start to prepare ourselves to make a serious stand for our right to protect ourselves against the crime lords that has senior positions in our government.