Thread: Prostate Enlargement

Thanks

Prostate Enlargement

Hi all

This one is for us older toppies. A subject not spoken about as much as it should be.
    Let's just call it the male equivalent of breast cancer.

I've just finished watching a discussion regarding the nutritional approach to reverse the symptoms of an enlarged prostate and must say, it was a
    real eye opener with extremely valuable info.

If you are over 50 then do yourself a favour and have a squiz.
    I sincerely hope that this discussion can be of benefit to someone.

https://lovinglifetv.com/live-prosta...llan-wohrnitz/

Peace out.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    The bottom line is we eat ourselves sick. 2015, I went for the 50 years service, was told I had all the things people get at 50, was given a script a page long. I hate taking medication, so instead I changed my eating habits (started the weigh less eating plan) , started exercising, lost almost 40 kg.

12 month later went back for the same blood test, everything was clear and I was feeling on top of the world. I asked the doctor about the comment he made (cholesterol is in the Genes and I will never get off the drug) even my cholesterol was within the limits.

There are no magic pills or formula for anything, only one word "Discipline".

Once you pass 50, there are 6 things that will keep you alive and well, Discipline, a good eating plan, a stretching route a little exercise, a bit of sun and a smile.

IF your want to reduce stress, limit your social media screen time and get out more.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (17-Aug-22)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Isetech View Post
    The bottom line is we eat ourselves sick. 2015, I went for the 50 years service, was told I had all the things people get at 50, was given a script a page long. I hate taking medication, so instead I changed my eating habits (started the weigh less eating plan) , started exercising, lost almost 40 kg.

12 month later went back for the same blood test, everything was clear and I was feeling on top of the world. I asked the doctor about the comment he made (cholesterol is in the Genes and I will never get off the drug) even my cholesterol was within the limits.

There are no magic pills or formula for anything, only one word "Discipline".

Once you pass 50, there are 6 things that will keep you alive and well, Discipline, a good eating plan, a stretching route a little exercise, a bit of sun and a smile.

IF your want to reduce stress, limit your social media screen time and get out more.
    Best tip of the week! Yes. we put ourselves under pressure. Chasing Discovery points for exercising, driving and buying healthy food. I have stopped chasing Easter eggs like a child and stopped all the BS in my life. We now buy wine and chocolates on the same card and don't worry about Diamond status and discounts and all the frustrations of dealing with robots and call centres. We also don't take any medication.

My wife sees to it that we eat healthy during the week but weekends are there to enjoy (in moderation). Looking at healthy older people I see one thing in common; Smiles and a positive attitude!
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.