Thread: Arrogant customers

Platinum Member
    Thanks

Arrogant customers

The customer is always right, actually one the of the most ridiculous phrases in business.

Just because a customer is having a bad day, doesn't give them the right to treat you like they treat their spouse or employees.

You speak to me or my staff like you speak to your staff or your spouse, best you find another idiot on your level to deal with you.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    In my book the Customer is King simply because he contributes to my financial well being, however when he is wrong I will tell him, and if he does not like it, then he knows where the door is.

Not the first time it has happened to me.

After some time a number of them do return, because not everyone knows their craft well.

I have never mistreated a customer, and always been civil in my dealings, but treat me with disrespect, and I will ask you to find another supplier.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Some of my most arrogant customers have become my best friends because of the way I handled the situation.

Just yesterday I was chatting to a roofing contractor on site and he commented about how friendly I was with the client. My reply to him was that if there wasn't the same friendship between himself and the client, he wasn't trying hard enough.

When you finish a job and leave site, you MUST BE FRIENDS WITH THE CLIENT. Beats any advertising hands down.

Been at it for about 40 years now, and it's still working.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    In my book the Customer is King simply because he contributes to my financial well being, however when he is wrong I will tell him, and if he does not like it, then he knows where the door is.

Not the first time it has happened to me.

After some time a number of them do return, because not everyone knows their craft well.

I have never mistreated a customer, and always been civil in my dealings, but treat me with disrespect, and I will ask you to find another supplier.
    They always seem to come back.