Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Online marketing

Silver Member
    Thanks
    I would agree but what people dont really get is that email marketing doesnt normally attract new clients... it resecures your old ones that you havent heard from in a while... alot of the time a client base is about 40-70 % active if that. The rest of the base are people that have either lost your card or there has been a change in management or something of the sort.

By emailing your marketing stuff to them you not only make them aware of your numbers etc but also catch them by surprise. Trust me you usually get some decent calls from it. And remember all it really takes is 2 or 3 good call backs for you to have profited off of the email send.

Major benefits of the Mdaemon software is that you pay once off there after you dont pay for any more sends
    Wellinformed.co.za - Networking Forums SA partner site. Let's support each other for a better South Africa.

Thanks
    keeping in touch is the key...i know and you are very right..out of site is out of mind so this approach reminds them without being to abrasive.
    "Networking" is my "CONTACT" Sport!"
    Alcocks Electrical Entomological Hygiene

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Yip... Works like a charm... i would say its a must if you want your service to be up there with the best of the industry. Even if you dont phone or get the time to phone a personalised email makes them feel special
    Wellinformed.co.za - Networking Forums SA partner site. Let's support each other for a better South Africa.

Thanks
    Yeah I agree about emailing clients to let them know you still exist. My post was aimed more for the people starting out with marketing their online business. It's always easier to get a current client to sign up for more services from a trusted company than trying to convince a new client that you're reliable and that he/she should sign up.
    Make money by referring hosting clients to us.
    No sign up fees, no minimum monthly quotas, great earning potential!
    Click here for more info...

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Best way i find to get new clients is to ask your normal clients to refer you...... takes balls i admit that but if you have a good working relationship you can get work easy.

Thanks
    I like to get to know a lot about my clients and make them feel extra special on their birthdays for instance....i send them an ecard and the reponce is amasing...you would be supprised how the personal touch give them faith in you or your company...for me remmembering the little things give me that extra edge. of course i can't remember all and haveing a program that havests info is also vital.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bullfrog View Post
    The only problem is that you will really have to work hard for the first few sign ups.
    That's an understatement!!!

A major challenge is that you can only maintain a relationship with a limited number of people. One of the limiting factors is you (me). Another is how we communicate. Email and mailing lists are powerful tools to leverage our activities and enable us to maintain more relationships.

Agreed, it is not quite the same as a personal visit. But it can reduce the number of personal visits you make to any person over the period of a year. And in theory anyway this means you can have a bigger network.

Thanks
    it is not quite the same as a personal visit. But it can reduce the number of personal visits you make to any person over the period of a year. And in theory anyway this means you can have a bigger network.
    Boy...whew if you saw my data base you would need ten arms and legs and it just gets bigger and bigger every day...but yes a personal drop bye need to happen from time to time so that the names still have faces even for your self.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    So true Candy

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a very old thread, but I thought I should drop my two nickels on the subject...

Organizing and controlling a decent email list, with client specific reminders and such, is a great way to not only maintain, but also to enrich your customers in such a way that they feel compelled to tell others about you and your company/service...

For those of you interested in free open-source software that won't cost you a dime and will be up and running in 5 minutes, have a look at PHPlist

Hope this can help someone somewhere down the road

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.