Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The new "scariant"

Thanks

The new "scariant"

From Brighteon this morning ......

Why you do not need to fear the new covid "scariant" being hyped by the media

As you've noticed over the last two days, the global corporate media psyop spell weavers have puked up another "scariant" called "Nu," and they are now hyperventilating over it, claiming it has over "30 horrifying mutations" and might spread faster than anything in history.

The underlying message, of course, is that everybody should stop resisting and immediately obey the demands of (corrupt) government.

Part of the message being delivered in this mass media scariant panic is that all the vaccines and boosters that people already took are apparently worthless against this new variant. This means that everybody's vaccine compliance "vaccine passport" status essentially resets to zero.

The good news in all this? If you have natural immunity against covid, you're naturally immune to all the variants, too.

end of quote.

I tend to agree.
    Peace out ... Derek

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The reality is it is far too early to tell how this new Omnicron variant will play out overall. Seems we'll find out in pretty quick time though given the rate at which numbers are climbing

A cautious approach would seem sensible rather than just brushing it off as "scare tactics".

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    My concern is the laid back attitude of the general public ... parties ... gathering etc.

I am not saying rush out and get the jab (which seems to be the talking point and being pushed by most media outlets) ... or isolate in a box in the forest ... what I am saying is at least try practise a little social distancing ... wipe counter clean and even disinfect the work place in the evening as many companies do ...

As you for forcing people to fill out a register using the same pen and touching the same clip board 100 other people touch day in and day out ... some companies have got smart and use a scanner ... they scan your license disc and your drivers license as you enter the property ... 10/10 for those smart companies.

Another really stupid practise ... Builders group ... the teller handles all the products with no barrier between the customer and teller ... then hands the customer the slip who then hands the same slip to the security guard who also now steps right into your space and checks the contents of the bag stamps the slip and hands it back to you.

maybe the virus cant be spread on plastic or paper ?
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Katie Hopkins analyses the latest developments brilliantly.

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22C33ML_MB8&t

Time to get that braai fire going.

Peace out .. Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I only have one question.

WHERE CAN I BE TESTED TO SEE IF I AM IMMUNE TO THE VIRUS ?

Considering the contact I have had with thousands and thousands of people since last year when this all started.

The only thing I have noticed since going for the second jab is how I seem to have lost my mojo ... I have become a lazy f%^& who battles to get more than 4-5 hours sleep per night ... I am piling on weight like I have never before. I am battling to use my left arm (strong arm) ... is it jab related I honestly cant tell you 100 % ... but that is the only change since the last jab.

Will I be going for a booster jab ... not unless I am forced by law ... will my 13 year old be going for a jab NOT until the doctor who saved her life 13 years ago give me the thumbs up ... nor will she be going for another jab the school insisted on ... the same doctor contacted the school and they have since cleared her to enter the school ... I think the 95 % average report card has a lot to do with it
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I do have another question...

What is going to happen to all those jabs sitting idle (unused) because the anti jab groups a huge % of SA have decided against the the jab.

Considering they wont work for the new scare ... buy another 40 million doses ?

What scares you more the virus or the damage it is doing to society ?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    The only thing I have noticed since going for the second jab is how I seem to have lost my mojo ... I have become a lazy f%^& who battles to get more than 4-5 hours sleep per night ... I am piling on weight like I have never before. I am battling to use my left arm (strong arm) ... is it jab related I honestly cant tell you 100 % ... but that is the only change since the last jab.
    Its got to do with age, as soon as you hit 60, one seems to loose the mojo and you start getting aces and pains where I never new I had muscles.
    What we also do not consider is the amount of stress we deal on a daily basis which brings on the symptoms you mentioned. My daughter did her thesis on The effect of somatic awareness exercise on the chronic physical manifestations of the stress response, makes one really aware.

What I have found is that exercise, fresh quality food, and some vitamins helps tremendously.
    I take Spirulina every day, and found that it has settled the bacteria in my gut, get pretty good night of sleep and generally feel healthier. I also take daily Osteoeze for my acing joints, takes about 10 days before you start feeling the relief. I also take some vitamins and some brain pills which has improved my short term memmory.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Dont insult me like that I still have years to go before I turn 60

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post

WHERE CAN I BE TESTED TO SEE IF I AM IMMUNE TO THE VIRUS ?
    My brother. I hope you have time because this ain't gonna be a quick reply.

I ain't no doctor, however, one of my best friends is. He has a PHD for those who want to question his qualifications. We have just completed a session of making whiskey.

Making not drinking. That is our hobby.

Tec0 once gave me a lecture on sanitizing beer bottles etc. He obviously doesn't know the difference between brewing and distilling.
    There is also a huge difference between a bacteria and a virus. When we distill, we are forcing 95% alcohol through pipes at a high temperature. No bacteria or virus can survive that, so we are not too perturbed about sanitizing our distilling equipment.

Enough of that.

Nobody on earth is immune to the corona virus.
    It's how your body and immune system attacks any virus that's important.

It's quite easy and not that expensive to have an antibody test done. This test will tell you if you have antibodies ready to attack a corona virus should you be exposed to same.

I have them.

I came down with flu like symptoms about 3 months ago. I doctored myself with med lemon and " horse medicine " and in a day or 2 I was up and running again.
    I went and had a test done for antibodies and lo and behold, I have them, so I am good to go.

Someone I know has had 2 jabs and went for an antibody test. Negative, no antibodies present. He is now shitting himself.
    Should he now be exposed to a corona virus, hi's immune system is compromised.

Like I said, I ain't no doctor, but I can listen and read.

All the best.

Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Just a sparkie trying to make sense of all this hype and fortunate ... to still be alive and kicking considering I would be regarded as a high risk and exposed to people every single day (not big on wearing a mask only when forced to do so) ... an old (not 60 yet) fattie with all sorts of conditions ... like diabetes ... high cholesterol and all the other modern day sicknesses.

"Nobody on earth is immune to the corona virus.
    It's how your body and immune system attacks any virus that's important."

So I must have a really good immune system ... and if I do ... why did I go for the jab ?

Why are people not tested prior to getting the jab ... how do we know that the jab is not destroying your immune system ?

Why is the person who works with me who is said to be an even higher risk (due to TB and all the other issues he has) who has chosen not to get the jab ... not sick or dead?

So many questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast