Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new "scariant"

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Being a practical person, and dealing with numbers and statistics even in our day to day jobs, as most of us do on this forum, does the following not have relevance?

After 7.9 billion vaccines have been administered, if there was something seriously wrong with the vaccines, the statistical number would be enormous by now, and yet we hear of a handful of cases in which there has been some issue. But is this not what we would have expected?

Outright saying vaccines create long term issues, well what about the virus itself?
    Eventually every single person on this planet will get Covid, I would rather have my immune system ready for it, don't know about you.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

2. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (29-Nov-21)

Thanks
    Another Katie Hopkins gem.

I think she's great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqWCTM_UH5M

Peace out ... Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I would prefer to have the option to test to verify my immune status ... prior to just getting the jab.

If I dont need the jab why have it ?
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    If you are concerned that you are a high risk and concerned about your age ...you immune system and your health and havent already had the jab well then I am sure your family is pushing you to get it done.

If you are healthy have a really good immune system and have the right anti bodies to fight the virus ... why would you get the jab ... because it is free ?

I have watched people around me die from the virus ... more than a handful.

I watched my father die ... in perfect health ... slipped on a step and bumped his head ... 8 days later he was dead ... should I have forced him to move the location were there were no steps ... would it have saved his life ?

I have also witnessed people die around me from other causes ... for example 1 second behind me ... our cycle group was hit from the back by a drunk racing with another vehicle killing the people behind me ... I was the slowest rider in the group ... the guy who was hit first was one of the fastest riders in the group ... he stopped for a pee ... it cost him his life .. I live with the sound of that vehicle hitting those bicycles ... the sound of the carbon fibre cracking into pieces ... the sound of the water bottle whistling past me.

have watched people burn to death in a vehicle and still hear the screams in my head.

I take a breathe as I think of the bullet wedged in the fridge behind me ... 1.3 m off the ground 100 mm to the left of were I was standing.

Get the jab if you feel it is going to be a life saver for you ... nobody is stopping you ... some people dont agree ... why force your decisions on others ... if you get the jab you are "safe" so we are told ... whats the problem ? its not like you are being preventing from getting the jab as a result of others choosing not to.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12