Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
I did note this with other manufacturers but my Deye on rare occasions, I can hear very faintly a fan kick in when the heat sink reaches about 50°C.
I was under the impression that the Deye and Sunsync are the same just branded differently.
I am still trying to figue out if DEYE and Sunsynk are the same company ... I am surprised someone hasnt come up with comparison chart between inverters ... deciding which inverter is more of a challenge than designing the installation.

a couple years a go it was simple ... limited choice ... now every week there is a cheaper lighter unit offering more features.

The big question is are the installers installing the best option for your application.

If you read the writing on the wall ... we in for some huge changes in the near future.

I am already seeing bad designs and selection of inverters.

Everything from mounting lead acid batteries inside cupboards.

To backup systems to people who are expecting some sort of return on investment ... but the cheaper price not aware of the short falls.

Incorrect design and installation practises.

Lack of protective devices ... no surge protection ... missing fuses or incorrectly selected fuse and cicruit breaker protection.

Another import thing to note ... just because a installation looks pretty doesnt make it legal or safe.

This is why I believe every installation should be recorded on data base with the COC ... if you want to start an association make sure you have a competent person to carry out random checks and tests

on your members installations.