Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to put ideas into practise

Diamond Member
    Thanks

How to put ideas into practise

I need advice ... I can see what is about to happen in the near future and it gonna get exciting.

But to do what I need to do ... will require a lot more people and lots of money ... I have spent many hours researching and tinkering with solar systems ... but solar will only be apart of the plan.

I am sure all the smart people on this forum are thinking the same thing ... the product will be new and I am sure everyone will jump on the band wagon once it gets going ... but the way it is rolled out is what is going to get business.

I am tired of playing one man business its time to step up and put all my year san years of knowledge and experience to work.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    I need advice ... I can see what is about to happen in the near future and it gonna get exciting.

But to do what I need to do ... will require a lot more people and lots of money ... I have spent many hours researching and tinkering with solar systems ... but solar will only be apart of the plan.

I am sure all the smart people on this forum are thinking the same thing ... the product will be new and I am sure everyone will jump on the band wagon once it gets going ... but the way it is rolled out is what is going to get business.

I am tired of playing one man business its time to step up and put all my year san years of knowledge and experience to work.
    By the looks of it you are investing in solar powered telepathy since you are so cagey about your idea... On a more serious note - given the general chit chat on this group you are probably looking to put an electric motor, some batteries and a solar panel on your car... I doubt very much that it will fly in the real world of regulations, government, petrol taxes, large car companies, not to mention the cost and unreliability of our electrical supply.
    Last edited by adrianh; 04-Nov-21 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    If you don't want anyone to pick up on and run with your idea, then this is the last place that you should be discussing it.

Good luck, brother.

The people with the kroon that you need should not be anyone involved in the electrical or solar business at all.

My 2 cents worth

Peace out ... Derek

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Intresting ! I don't have a cooking clue but good luck and that is very exciting ! whoever gets to tap into your knowledge and experience will be some very very lucky and fortunate people!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I am not here to share the idea ... but rather get some advice on how to get started.

During a meeting a couple weeks ago ... it was pointed out to me that I have some brilliant ideas ... the motivation and a very good reputation for getting shyte done ... but share too much information with people ... the smart people just take the idea ... as they did ... and run with it because they have the finances to do it.

The question ... how do you go about building an empire without sharing the info to get the support and finances ... i have achieved my 30 year goal ... now I want to become a businessman and build a real business ... so instead of figuring out how to calculate the wire for a pump 300 meters away from a pump panel ... I want to start learning how to generate the funds to make the project a reality.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    I am not here to share the idea ... but rather get some advice on how to get started.
    Just do it - Nike

That is all there is to it!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I wish it was that simple.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ian - Look - Asking for advice without context serves no purpose. Millions upon millions of people have brilliant ideas - if turning those ideas into money was to be done with advice from a peanut gallery that has no inkling of what is being spoken about then the entire planet would be millionaires.

Let me say this: People who have big money hardly ever put money in other people's ideas - They ask themselves: Why do I need him? - Money buys skills - they simply take the idea, get a consultant and run with it (without being hamstrung by the person who came up with the idea)

If you want to get your idea off the ground then you need to get on with it, quietly, without drawing the attention of people who have serious money....they will run over you.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    [Ideas] ... soooooooo many ideas....

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Maybe I need to marry into government.

As I have mentioned I have reached my goal ... now I need to create a sustainable income to start enjoying the pleasures in life.

Those days of doing the right thing ... mmm ... anyone looking for an all expenses paid trip to the place of your dreams or kids university fees to be paid or maybe just a lifetime supply of KFC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pKs...el=MorningShot

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast