I keep seeing this name (Tradify) pop up when watching youtube videos.

So I decided to download the app and have a look.

Firstly cost R390 per employee per month ... it doesn't sound like a lot if you use the full service available ... no contract required ... basically a month to month service.

I must be the worse at paperwork ... quite honestly ... I think the only reason I am not a rich man ready to retire is because of my lack of admin responsibilities and of course my desire to spend more than I earn ( I like expensive toys and I always get what I want)

Something I have been meaning to setup for the past 30 years ... but just never got around to it ... service sheets ...which should be signed before I leave site everyday.

Timesheets another thorn in my side ... I get to the end of the month and realise I havent been keeping a record of time spent on site ... which results in the customer getting many freebies ... sitting in my office today doing invoicing and planning for next weeks projects.

Just the few items mentioned above would already pay the 390 bucks per month.

Anyone tried or used this software or have a better option

I did look into another system available here in SA ... but for the size of my operation ... it wasnt worth the couple thousand they were asking.