Thread: South African Digital vaccine certificate goes live on 10/10/2021

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Well okey dokey then!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    NOW I BLOCK THIS PERSON PERMANENTLY!
    Reminds me of Youtube.
    Don't agree with someone ... easy ... de platform them. Problem solved.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Desert Man (08-Oct-21)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I see there was a post on my Ignore List which I obviously ignored....

...anyway... so anti-vaxxers are now starting to pay the price for being obtuse - They have a choice - Comply or lose your job. Seems many companies in the US are totally fed up with their nonsense and no longer stand for it.

So it seems that up to 2% of the current American workforce (the obtuse ones) are going to end up being jobless wallowing in their "rights" at home.

1400 Unvaccinated Workers Get Fired/Quit One Company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nunOmIbYmM

Thanks
    Thanks, very helpful.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Annetta View Post
    Thanks, very helpful.
    Just beware that the site is only going live 10/10/2021. I tried to use it but the data hasn't been loaded yet.

I found that the site only works via my phone - It doesn't seem to work via other networks. The reason might be because the Certificate is expected to be installed on the phone.
    (Could also be that the site doesn't like my fixed line firewall - dunno)

So I would say the best is to try it after the 10th using your phone.

Thanks
    The term used to describe anyone who does not agree and comply 100% with the big pharma, politicians and MSM is 'anti-vaxxers". There are a number of well qualified and experienced professionals who have been silenced and even slandered on social media. Many of them deal with Covid patients yet someone like Fauci, who hasn't treated a single patient is allowed freedom to contradict himself without being called out by the "fact checkers". A one-size fits all approach in dealing with Covid has to date not led to much success. Are the so-called 'anti-vaxxers' going to be blamed if the current strategies don't work?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Man View Post
    Are the so-called 'anti-vaxxers' going to be blamed if the current strategies don't work?
    Yes - because the anti-vaxxholes are to blame! They are the 2% who fail to follow basic instructions and get people killed - the 2% who drive drunk, the 2% who speed, the 2% who push in in the queue - you know the the "special ones" that do whatever the f... they feel like...

I personally hope they all get fired because they are the ones who stopped world travel!

I have zero regard for obtuse people - they wanna be obtuse then they can go live on an island!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    This is the way I see it: Fighting Covid is like a soccer game - the experts came up with a strategy for the team to follow. Halfway into the game two players decide that they are not going to follow that strategy nor wear the team colors - no, they are just going to stand buck naked in the middle of the fielld with their eyes closed.

They take no responsibility, they just whinge and whine and make everybody else's life difficult because now the team have to dodge around the naked obtuse statues in the middle of the field.

If the team wins then they will claim that the team won because they just stood buck naked with their eyes closed in the middle of the field!

...if the team loses then they will claim it isn't their fault because: "hell....they did nothing" ....exactly!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Apparently the site is up, but DNS because of too many people trying to get in.
    Over 300K certificates issued in an hour.

Was listening on the radio, and when selecting the jab, they are referred to by the manufacturer and not the vaccine name.
    Also was said to use the code on the card given as this then brings up all your info. Not sure what that is. I will a couple of days and then will try.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Man View Post
    The term used to describe anyone who does not agree and comply 100% with the big pharma, politicians and MSM is 'anti-vaxxers". There are a number of well qualified and experienced professionals who have been silenced and even slandered on social media. Many of them deal with Covid patients yet someone like Fauci, who hasn't treated a single patient is allowed freedom to contradict himself without being called out by the "fact checkers". A one-size fits all approach in dealing with Covid has to date not led to much success. Are the so-called 'anti-vaxxers' going to be blamed if the current strategies don't work?
    Careful now, brother.

On this subject, if you are critical of the way things are been handled by WHO, CDC, Fauci, the MSM and your own government, you get blocked, Youtube style.

Someone mentioned something about 2% not having subjected themselves to the clot shot. Just shows how out of touch with reality this individual is.
    70% of SA's population have not yet received the experimental injection, so they are by far the majority.

I am part of the control group.

Peace out ... Derek.

12. Thanks given for this post:

Desert Man (08-Oct-21)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast