I do everything in my business ... I am the rep ... the design engineer ... the person who prepares the quotes ... the person who physically does the job ... order and collect the materials required ... the person who completes the job card ... including labour and material and then generate the invoice and email it to the customer and lastly the person who follow up with regards to payment.

I have never had a problem with the wholesaler ... we have a good arrangement ... until today ... I realised the salesman I am dealing with is not only ripping me off ... but adding stuff to my invoices ... and lies like cheap watch.

You know those little things things that keep popping up ... you see an item listed on the invoice that you dont recall actually collecting ... its just added to an invoice ... At the time I didnt think much of it ... you think ... I must have collected the item ... but realise as more and more things start popping up ...I started scratching deeper ... I keep soft cover books of every thing ... with sites notes ... things to do and materials lists of item required for a project.

Everytime I buy something the price changes ... and I hear the same story ... ther ewas a price increase ... I do realise with covid and all this bullshyte stock issues etc ... but when you pay normally pay R30 for and item ... but one day the invoice is R48 ... 3 days later the invoice is R30 ... then a week later its R30 ... then you ask why the price difference ... he tells you there was a price increase but when you produce the invoices ... how was there an increase if the price is less now ???

I understand that copper prices fluctuate and all that ... the more reliable companies have the daily price fluctuations on a board in the shop ... even that should change the price so much considering the stock purchased in stores

Today I not only did I catch him out for lying ... but adding stuff to invoices ... for example instead of charging for 10 meters I am getting charged to 10 lengths of product ... instead of taking 3 items it will be 4 ... We are only talking small numbers R100 - R500 ... but you start adding it up the number suddenly becomes a substantial amount

You only have to screw me once.