That time has come once again.

I find that you get into a rut and allow yourself to flow and become complacent with everything.

The shyte builds up ... by this I mean storerooms end up full with crap that you haven't used or might use in the next 20 years ... but actually has no real value.

Bad habits become a way of life.

The belt moves out a notch or 2 or 3 ... the chin doubles up.

Eating junk becomes the norm.

You get lazier as you go with the flow.

Time to look at were to from here ... this business has run its course ... I have reached my goal ... its time for a new challenge.

I was going to shut it down in Feb when I reached the 30 years ... but like everything else ... it has become like a bad habits ... not actually going anywhere.

I need a kick in the nuts ... some new goals (too old to make 30 year goals) they gonna have to be way shorter ... a new challenge.

One thing I have learnt in my life ... anything I set my mind to achieve ... I do it ... living like this ... waking up every morning doing the same routine.

I am going to start by stripping and packing my workshop storerooms and office ... I am thinking I need to travel light ... what doesnt fit in the vehicle or trailer must get sold.

I have a few options:

Go find a job ... I doubt I could work for any electrical company.

Look into a partnership ... also a bad idea ... I dont know one company that doesnt have partner issues.

Become a sub contractor to big companies as I have done in the past ... when the company is in shyte and they need someone to get the job done ... go in and work for a couple months ... makes some good money ... then go on holiday until the next project.

All I know is I need to pull finger and change my current situation.