Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Ian, 5 people at my daughter's work got sick in the past 2 weeks. The one 22 year old is REALLY REALLY sick.
    i hope they get better and soon, this thing is no joke.

In the end i don't want people to fall ill but i wish they would be more considerate and truly understand that no conspiracy can benefit from wiping out the entire human race. I am no scientist i am no doctor but judging from the social media and how people are pushing back against the vaccination i must say i find it hard to understand. See as long as their is push-backs there will be more mutations and judging from the latest mutation it is getting worse. But it has a breeding ground so it has the opportunity and as long as that is true no one is truly safe. If humanity truly stood up and got vaccinated as fast as possible so many lives could have been saved. So many people i will miss very dearly never even had the chance to get vaccinated and the treatments at the time wasn't as effective as it is now, but even now people still die. It is important to note and it is important to really understand that we are fighting something that only has 1 goal and that is to end life. It cannot be reasoned with, it cannot be ignored. The pandemic is real and yet some still believe that the pandemic needs their permission first. It doesn't... It will exist without their recognition and as long as people refuse to fight back we have a big problem on our hands.

In the end i did what i believed to be the right thing. Getting vaccinated in my opinion was a good call. When the next booster comes out i will be ready to take it. It is not "that bad" and in the end it is for the greater good. In South Africa we had 90 172 in counting. That is 90 172 devastated families.

At this point i digress... Time will show us how this thing is going to play out.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Andromeda (16-Dec-21)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - I think that one simply has to accept that 1% of people will be smugly obtuse about everything in life, no matter what it is. 99% of people waste a lot of time addressing that 1%.... it is a waste of time!

4. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (17-Dec-21)

Thanks
    Hello All

Well, it has been just a little over a year since the last post regarding this subject on mRNA vaccines.

A lot of data has come out over the last 12 months and I think that everyone who takes their health seriously should watch the following interview that Tucker Carlson conducted with Dr Aseem Malhotra just a couple of days ago.

With censoring as it is, I do not know for how much longer this interview will be available on youtube.

My take is that the doctor seems to know what he's talking about and there's more to this subject than meets the eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3MPnBpfrRk

Greetings ... Derek

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Tucker Carlson...

Thanks

Hi Dave. Hope you enjoying your break. Back to work for me tomorrow.

Don't worry about Tucker. The interview isn't about him.
    Listen to what the doctor with the titles has to say.

Cheers ... Derek.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Anyone noticed that suddenly Aids has become the highlight of the news, since covid was the highlight, there was no need to mention HIV and aids because the medical industry was too busy taking care of all the people holding their ankle with a piece of cloth over their mouths . The pharma industry certainly know to get people to hold their ankles and resize them a new butt hole.

You gotta laugh at how stupid humans are, take another pill it will solve all your problems.

In reality if they just cut back on pills and all the crap they eat, scrapped medical aid (the biggest scam in history), grow a few veggies in the garden and go for a walk every morning, life would great. I talk form experience. Been conned with the statins and bullshyte about cholesterol. I suppose if humans weren't so gullible the pharma industry would only be a multi billion dollar industry. Dont get me wrong, not all medicine is a money making racket.

We heading into 2023, open your eyes, dont everything you read on the internet, watch what you put in your mouth, stretch as much as you can and go for a walk, I promise you will want to get up every morning and watch the sunrise

9. Thanks given for this post:

Desert Man (27-Dec-22)

Thanks
    Here is a short video by Dr Suneel Dhand that I thought worthwhile sharing

https://youtu.be/Myp1R6qa0fA

11. Thanks given for this post:

Derlyn (31-Dec-22)

Thanks
    Thanks for that, Desert Man. Dr Dhand hits the nail on the head.
    I have previously commented on this platform about not taking Wikipedia seriously.

All you need to do is speak to someone who has a Wikipedia page.
    They will themselves tell you how inaccurate it is.

Happy New Year.

13. Thanks given for this post:

Desert Man (02-Jan-23)

Thanks
    Well it seems as if as more data becomes available, the big picture is becoming clearer and clearer.

It does seem as if the mRNA medications are not that beneficial after all.

I have been following the debates in British Parliament and quite honestly, I find it hard to believe that there are still people
    out there that believe these jabs to be safe, efficient and effective.

Even someone like Dr John Campbell who has been dissecting all data and peer reviewed studies regarding mRNA was
    visibly shocked by what has come out during these debates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MSKzoI72eU

Thanks
    Peer reviewed study from Israel shows that natural immunity is 13 to 27 times more effective than having the snake bite.

I think most of us knew this all along except of course for politicians and big pharma. Wonder why ?

Anyway, so goes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiA1S6NvCo4

16. Thanks given for this post:

Desert Man (01-Sep-23)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617