Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    So lets hear what you all think about your kids and grandkids getting the jab and being bullied by the school rules ... if they dont.
    Ians

After what the following 8 doctors and scientists discussed in a roundtable discussion on 2nd Oct this year, I would say that your doctor has the health of your daughter at heart.
    It, in my opinion, not as a doctor, but as someone who has followed ALL the happenings over the last 18 or so months, that you have made a wise decision.

The following discussion is 45 min long but well worth the time spent watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IeVy7jQoz0

Peace out .. Derek

Edit: Calling Ivermectin " horse medicine " is like calling water " the stuff that keeps your car engine cool "

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Girls get German Measles vaccines as a matter of course. Have you seen what happens to babies born to infected mothers?

We got vaccines when I was at school and also when I was in the army. It was just one of those things and nobody made a big fuss.

I suppose the fuss here is that the vaccine may not be needed or effective in the long run.

That said, I really don't have the answer on this one - consider that some people circumcise their boys without the kid's approval (Thankfully the government stopped this being done to girls) - (The debate that opens is this: does the guardian and/or the state have the right to interfere with an individuals body without their approval given that they are under the age of consent)

Anyway, I didn't realize that schools are allowed to mandate such things for minors - I wonder what the law says? Is it a public school or a private school?

Dunno Ian - its a tough one!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    So lets hear what you all think about your kids and grandkids getting the jab and being bullied by the school rules ... if they dont.
    Here is the thing, it doesn't matter if you give your permission or not. ALL CHILDREN fall under the care of government and the government retain ALL RIGHTS. As a parent you can try and challenge but as it stands government has the final say about all children. To date they never really used/enforce this right very harshly unless child neglect/abuse is a factor then YES they WILL take the child. They WILL place that child at a facility that can care for the child.

So what is your rights as a parent? Well you get all the rights and privileges that comes with being a parent. BUT the moment you do not act in the child's "best interest" then the above becomes a reality.

In short they cannot make vaccination mandatory on adults but children depending on how far the government will push this "may not" have a choice.

So it is a bit more scary then just a bunch of adults bickering... The government can push for mandatory vaccination and there wouldn't be much we can do about it.

So what i am saying is our opinion/concern and or choice "may not" matter
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    he "recommends" we dont do it right now ... maybe he knows something we dont and might insist we get it done at a later stage ... so for now there will be no jab.

My concern is the school bully children who dont have it done ... by preventing them from doing certain activities.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    We have been through this before ... the school insisted we had another jab for something else ... we contacted the doctor ... he contacted the school and the problem went away.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I have to say, getting the expert opinion of your family GP is definitely the responsible approach to the dilemma a parent faces here. Good luck to anyone who tries to argue against that...

This is a scary thought though -
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Here is the thing, it doesn't matter if you give your permission or not. ALL CHILDREN fall under the care of government and the government retain ALL RIGHTS. As a parent you can try and challenge but as it stands government has the final say about all children. To date they never really used/enforce this right very harshly unless child neglect/abuse is a factor then YES they WILL take the child. They WILL place that child at a facility that can care for the child.

So what is your rights as a parent? Well you get all the rights and privileges that comes with being a parent. BUT the moment you do not act in the child's "best interest" then the above becomes a reality.
    Given my fundamental scepticism of Government consistently doing the right thing, the only comfort I have is the courts have a significant say in this too. So not just a government thing.

And we have a pretty strong civic rights culture that is likely to step up and assist where government gets too far out of line.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    he "recommends" we dont do it right now ... maybe he knows something we dont and might insist we get it done at a later stage ... so for now there will be no jab.

My concern is the school bully children who dont have it done ... by preventing them from doing certain activities.
    Tough one - You say "Bully her" and they say "Protect others" - Dunno

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    If I had kids in that age group I would definitely seriously consider the jab for them and with research coming out of Israel and UK it appears it is good to go.

If they were in the 16 to 18 year group and looking to finish school this year or next they would be in the queue today to get the Jab so they could continue and not miss out on schooling
    If they were 12 to 16 I might hold on for a month but get them done before school starts next year
    There have already been research projects done and viewed by peers within the medical profession for that decision to be made.The numbers speak for themselves.

At the moment there is an article out that puts 12 people in the world creating 65% of the anti vax views - For every so called Medical expert shouting anti vax there are 100 medical professionals trained in virology supporting vax. I will continue letting the numbers point me in the correct direction.

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    That's the thing now. For an injection to be classified or called a vaccine, it MUST OFFER IMMUNITY.
    The experimental injection presently being administered to the masses has been deceptively called a vaccine in order to deceive people into thinking that it offers immunity. It does not, so cannot be called a vaccine.

Vaccine

noun
    a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

So lets just call it what it is, namely an injection, an experimental one.

At least I cannot be referred to as an antivaxxer, neither can those who boast about having had it be called vaxholes.
    I apologise for using that word when giving my description of the so called " vaccine pass " in an earlier post.

I still think it's a dompas.

Peace out .. Derek.
    You make the statement that the vaccine must offer immunity before it can be called a vaccine . The vaccine provides that immunity as defined , it does not offer 100% resistance but does resist the " toxin "

If you look up the meaning of " provide immunity" the ability of an organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or sensitized white blood cells.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I have to say, getting the expert opinion of your family GP is definitely the responsible approach to the dilemma a parent faces here. Good luck to anyone who tries to argue against that...

This is a scary thought though -

Given my fundamental scepticism of Government consistently doing the right thing, the only comfort I have is the courts have a significant say in this too. So not just a government thing.

And we have a pretty strong civic rights culture that is likely to step up and assist where government gets too far out of line.
    In the end we will see where this will go... Me personally, when it was me getting the vaccination, i personally felt it is fine for me. I do understand that children are different. It is a very difficult situation for any parent as they would only want the safest and best option for their children. This i completely respect and understand. That said, with so many governments in the world pushing for mandatory vaccination it would not surprise me IF our government start the push at this stage. That said so far give it to our current government... Despite all shortcomings/reports of corruption and so on, they really are trying their very best give us the safest options available. They diligently tested the vaccinations before making them available to the public. So i doubt they will make it mandatory but again nothing is written in stone.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast