Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Don't think it is going to be a relevant problem soon. I recall reading this a while ago. Not sure where they are yet with it but it will be much simpler treatment.

Pfizer’s Novel COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Treatment Candidate Reduced Risk of Hospitalization or Death by 89% in Interim Analysis of Phase 2/3 EPIC-HR Study
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    In the end it is not going to matter much, companies globally are removing freedoms at the work place. One such example is Amazon and if you realize how bad they actually are, you realize that the world is becoming a virtual trap. Well it is their world i just live here.

Here is a old video that really allow us to see what our future is going to look like.

Humans are generally lazy ... eat to much crap ... dont exercise enough and expect a everything to be handed on a plate to them ... and its just getting worse ... it easier to get it delivered ... throw in a pandemic and people are just rolling over and giving up.

I dont understand how people think ... if you are not happy with your job go work somewhere else ... and if you still not happy go work for yourself ... thats what I did 30 years ago ... I started with a company wasnt happy so I moved to another company ... I then moved to another company got as much experience as I could ... then moved to another company to gain experience in the industrial environment ... they screwed me so I moved to another company ... I learnt as much as I could from that company and once again moved ... the last company was a dead end job so I decided to start my own company ... was told it would never work ... well here I sit going on 31 years.

I look at the sweet trolley loaded with crap waiting to unload the toxic waste on the kids ... just look around.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    People complain they dont have food .. yet they have a R20k phone on contract and pay insurance on it every month ... a DSTV dish on the roof and drive a car they cant afford ... and some are standing in a line with a phone in their pocket which costs R550 per month with calls and data ... to get R350 at the post office.

You can only shake your head and smile.

Thanks
    Fortunately for me, at the age of 40, some 23 years ago, I was taught by an old Indian gentleman, Mr Rama, not to succumb to social constructionism.

I am eternally gratefull to him for giving me the best, most carefree, enjoyable, 23 years of my life so far and that's how it's gonna be until the day I go home.

Peace out .. Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I did check with the one doctor who I trust with all my kids lives ... and he still said "no" to the jab for my 13 year old.

But now we have a small problem ... its seems the school she will be going to next year is putting pressure on us to make sure she has the jab before she starts next year maybe the schools are being offered a "small incentive" to enforce the jab ... who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi56...el=MorningShot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    I did check with the one doctor who I trust with all my kids lives ... and he still said "no" to the jab for my 13 year old.

But now we have a small problem ... its seems the school she will be going to next year is putting pressure on us to make sure she has the jab before she starts next year maybe the schools are being offered a "small incentive" to enforce the jab ... who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi56...el=MorningShot
    Yes. Focus is now shifting from us old toppies to the children.

There are presently plenty teachers without jobs. Find one or two of them to home school your children.
    I know it's easier said than done, but stand by your decision and principles and don't give in to their demands.

Derek

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Reality check ... its seems positive test results have become like the Oprah show ... a positive for you ... one for you and maybe one for you you can have one to ... now my family has become one of the lucky recipients.

Did the right thing this morning and contacted everyone who I have come into contact with and will be be shut down until Christmas day good opportunity for me to catch up with stuff around the house and to stay away from the shops

Ever single person I have spoken to has said the same thing ... it seems if you even have an itchy nose you will test positive ... the symptoms are so mild that most people will not even bother going for a test ... which will result in a mass spread ... maybe not such a bad thing.

I am going to ask this question ... has anyone actually got sick ... other than an scratchy nose and maybe a cough ... lasting 2 days at most ... something I have notice is how you feel lazy to do shyte ... but even that 2 days rest a pile of vitamins and you ready to go again.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ian, 5 people at my daughter's work got sick in the past 2 weeks. The one 22 year old is REALLY REALLY sick.
    Last edited by adrianh; 15-Dec-21 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks
    We, in SA are fortunate to still have one or two doctors who have not been captured.

One such doctor is Dr Shankara Chetty from Port Edward in Kwazulu Natal.
    He has treated in excess of 9000 critically ill rona patients during the last year and EVERY ONE of them recovered quickly without needing to go to hospital.
    Not one mortality.

The explanation of his protocol can be seen in the attached video.

This video is quite long, 1hr and 30 minutes but I urge you to take the time to check it out and make up your own mind.
    After watching this video, I'm sure everyone will have a much better understanding of the present rona situation.

Obviously, this video lasted exactly 2 days on youtube before being taken down.

https://odysee.com/@heddahenrik:b/Mo...AOGvO40W0UNsbM

Peace out ... Derek

Edit: This interview was 4 days ago.
    Last edited by Derlyn; 15-Dec-21 at 09:57 PM.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast