Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    At least mine are funny.
    Yeah...ha ha....

I take it you like receiving Hepatitis B...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I thought there was confusion around covid ... it seems there is an even more radical virus ... children are getting confused about being male or female ... not sure if they are male or female and some wake up in the morning and not sure what they are that morning ... if you stand and pee you must be from the one side ... if you sit and pee you must be from the other side ... apparently you are not suppose to refer to humans who sit and pee as women anymore.

To me it is simple ... we are designed with a parts which fits into another human (not sure if we are still referred to as human) that goes into a hole ... you shouldnt need to attach anything that is not already on your body ... if you put that thing that you stand and pee with ... inside the hole which is designed for such a purpose to make babies and a baby pops out 9 months later ...you doing it right ... if put that thing in the wrong hole and it shytes all over you ... thats a sign to say maybe something isnt right?

I must be doing something right because I have seen a few humans pop out the hole I been pushing that thing I bang on the toilet seat
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    by the way I am feeling feminine to day ... can I use the other peoples toilet today ... I promise I will sit and not stand ... there is a good chance I might end up peeing into the toilet tank rather than the toilet bowl.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @ians - don't start with that - you are going to REALLY P!$$ a lot of people off.

I get that you are trying to redirect the conversation away from the anti-vaxxers and their nonsense but this is not the way.

Please don't be an offensive TWAT - there is no need!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Man View Post
    It's easy to find links to this. It's on various sites. Easy to search on the internet. Just key the text into your browser.
    Obviously those deeply invested in promoting the vaxxines will go into denial. You make up your own mind and move on without the continuous posting of silly cartoons and insults.
    Each to his/her own.
    So this is what happens when people publish a LOAD OF RUBBISH

Delta knocks down false report that vaccinated pilot died in-flight

New York (CNN Business)Delta Air Lines took the unusual step of publicly disputing a viral rumor spread by an anti-vax podcast, which claimed one of Delta's pilots recently died mid-flight days after getting a vaccine.
    Delta (DAL) said no such thing happened. Mid-flight deaths are rare and airlines are legally required to report them publicly. The allegation was aired Monday on "The Stew Peters Show" podcast.
    "All of these allegations are false," said Delta. "The pandemic has been an incredibly tragic time for many, and our hearts go out to the hundreds of thousands of families of those who have passed away from the horrific virus."

The story came from Peters' podcast guest, Jane Ruby, who said she had been told about it by three "whistleblowers directly related to Delta Air Lines," one of whom she said was a flight attendant on the flight.

She said that the co-pilot on the flight was safely able to land the plane, and that the flight had occurred within the previous 10 days. She also said the people shared with her a number of stories about other vaccinated Delta staff's deaths and health problems.

On the show, Peters identified Ruby as a doctor, but her website describes her as a "pharmaceutical drug development expert," and "health economist and New Right political pundit."
    The Twitter accounts for both Ruby and Peters' show have been suspended for spreading misinformation. The podcast is still available online, though. Among its sponsors is "My Pillow," which is run by conspiracy theory purveyor Mike Lindell.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/13/b...ath/index.html

6. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (14-Oct-21)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    So this is what happens when people publish a LOAD OF RUBBISH

Delta knocks down false report that vaccinated pilot died in-flight

New York (CNN Business)Delta Air Lines took the unusual step of publicly disputing a viral rumor spread by an anti-vax podcast, which claimed one of Delta's pilots recently died mid-flight days after getting a vaccine.
    Delta (DAL) said no such thing happened. Mid-flight deaths are rare and airlines are legally required to report them publicly. The allegation was aired Monday on "The Stew Peters Show" podcast.
    "All of these allegations are false," said Delta. "The pandemic has been an incredibly tragic time for many, and our hearts go out to the hundreds of thousands of families of those who have passed away from the horrific virus."

The story came from Peters' podcast guest, Jane Ruby, who said she had been told about it by three "whistleblowers directly related to Delta Air Lines," one of whom she said was a flight attendant on the flight.

She said that the co-pilot on the flight was safely able to land the plane, and that the flight had occurred within the previous 10 days. She also said the people shared with her a number of stories about other vaccinated Delta staff's deaths and health problems.

On the show, Peters identified Ruby as a doctor, but her website describes her as a "pharmaceutical drug development expert," and "health economist and New Right political pundit."
    The Twitter accounts for both Ruby and Peters' show have been suspended for spreading misinformation. The podcast is still available online, though. Among its sponsors is "My Pillow," which is run by conspiracy theory purveyor Mike Lindell.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/10/13/b...ath/index.html
    Remember i posted this:

Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    i deleted my above post after getting an email. That is all i have to say about that. I will disclose the following.

Apparently their are social individuals/groups that wishes to push their narrative forward by utilizing heavy underhandedness. So be careful what links you utilize from this point forward.

Sadly we do live in a time where it is rather difficult to authenticate websites, stories and the like. So i decided to distance myself form this topic completely.

Simple truth is i don't have the time to research every story.

Once more reputable sources becomes available we may know the truth. I wish to say more but at this point i digress.
    At that point in time i got an email from few of my friends advising me to stay away because the sources was still not confirmed. Well here we are... Strange how this worked out.

See i was warned not to link to their YouTube pages and stuff like that and for good reason. Here we are...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So my daughter got her 2nd vaccine this morning. We went to the local Medi-Clinic Hospital. I waited for her in the reception for about half an hour and I now (3 hours later) still have a massive headache due to all the sanitizing alcohol in the air at the hospital. I wonder what the long term impact is going to be of the huge amount of sanitizing alcohol everybody are being exposed to. The stuff gives me a terrible headache (I don't know of other long term side effects)

9. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (14-Oct-21)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    @tec - if a story isn't picked up by the mainstream media then there is a serious problem with the story (especially when it comes to aviation - there are many many live channels monitoring all aviation in real time so if anything happens to a plane anywhere it makes headlines quick quick - VasAviation, Blancolirio, Mentour Pilot, Daily Aviation (to mention only a few) on YouTube are all over all aviation issues within hours) - Contrary to what the Idiots will tell you - no, not all mainstream media have the same agenda - CNN, RT, FOX, BBC, Aljazeera are good sources because they have different agendas - If you scan for a story and it doesn't show up on any of those sources then you can be 90% sure that the story has holes.

No Buzzfeed, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are not reliable news sources even though they have PRO Sci-Fi Paintshop renders :-)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    So my daughter got her 2nd vaccine this morning. We went to the local Medi-Clinic Hospital. I waited for her in the reception for about half an hour and I now (3 hours later) still have a massive headache due to all the sanitizing alcohol in the air at the hospital. I wonder what the long term impact is going to be of the huge amount of sanitizing alcohol everybody are being exposed to. The stuff gives me a terrible headache (I don't know of other long term side effects)
    Haaaaa on a permanent bad hang over then
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    Haaaaa on a permanent bad hang over then
    If only. The stuff actually gives me a terrible sinus headache. Its as if the alcohol goes and sits in my sinus membranes. I eventually got rid of the headache last night after 3 hours with the Tens unit strapped to my face :-)

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast