We can argue this all day long ... many years ago back in my wild days ... I lived life on the absolute edge ... when I think back I dont know how I am still here ... back then no covid ... however there were all the other scary things like HIV and aids and cancer and other scary things killing people ... being a single male doing bike rallys and other naughty stuff certainly certainly had their risks.

But more important ... I had a friend 30 years old ... never been to a nite club ... married her school sweat heart ... never smoked anything not even a cigarette ... had all the jabs at birth ... battling to bear a child ... decided to go the adoption route ... eventually got a child after 2 years of fighting for the new born promised to them.

She wasnt feeling so great one morning ... went to the quack ... had a few tests done ... found she had cancer ... went on holiday ... returned from the holiday .. had a small op to sort out the cancer ... doctor closed her up and gave her less than 6 months to live ... she died 2 years later.

She was so angry with me because all she wanted was to live her simple life ... have a child ... look after her husband ... go to work everyday (had done well for herself ... high up in the bank management) ... go to church on sunday and just live ... she would hear me riding down the road and listen to the stories of stuff I was getting up to ... she would cry and beat me on the chest ... angry that I was so reckless and inconsiderate.

I am going to say it again ... make your choice in life ... if there is only one thing certain in life ... you going to die at some point ... be it from covid ... cancer ... HIV ... hit by a car ... killed in a hijacking ... do what you feel is right ... the facilities are there and its free.

I have just been told a person who has become a good friend has cancer ... not covid ... and he has had the jab.

I had a friend pass away last week ... was it because she didnt have the jab ... no.

IF you get the jab ... will it prevent the spread of the virus ... yes or no ?

If you get the jab will it prevent you from getting the new variant ... yes or no ?

If you get the jab will life go back to normal ... yes or no ?

Is the virus going to spread like wild fire if everyone gets the jab ... yes or no ?