Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 108

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

  1. #21
    Diamond Member adrianh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 962 Times in 779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingsparks View Post
    My view is a simple one....

    I'm an electrician - I'm good at that - I go to someone house/place of business/factory where they have a problem. Person who doesn't understand the reason for their problem asks me to solve the problem. I suggest a solution based on what I see - they take it or leave it.

    I'm not a plumber - I understand the basics - I call someone who is an expert and I listen to his advice. Yes I could have googled it but I don't want to flood my house

    There is global pandemic - pretty much every medical expert (including the doctors who are treating my sick daughter) says take the pfzers jab. I ask them "Is it a good idea". They say "Hell yes" I google some stuff and find a lot of people who know nothing about it who mostly sound a bit mental(I AM VACINATED WITH THE BLOOD OF CHRIST!!!).
    The doctor who has managed to keep my daughter cancer at bay seems a better person to listen to - I take the vacine and aprt froma bit of sore arm for a morning - all is well.
    Well put! I trust the trained, qualified and experienced pilots / engineers to fly and maintain the planes....no matter how many hours I spent arguing with gamers on social media about playing "Mr airline pilot" on the Xbox!

    The problem is that every man and his dog has an opinion and social media is a powerful force in many people's lives. Of course many people don't trust their governments (rightfully so in many cases) and thus deems whatever the government do as untrustworthy by default (whether it is so or not)

    The bottom line to the entire debate is exactly as you say: "Its up to each of us to choose whose opinions we trust about a particular topic" - I trust the Brain Surgeon with my brain and the Electrician with my plugs but not vice versa. To add to the point - I don't trust the social media "performative activists" on either topic no matter how much noise they make!
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Concerns have been raised of the possible under-reporting of side-effects to COVID-19 vaccines administered locally. The South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) says information about reactions to this jab but also other medicines are lowest in this country. Fewer than a hundred cases of adverse reactions have been reported since May, and no deaths are linked to the COVID-19 vaccine.
    Everyone is encouraged to report any adverse reactions to the vaccine on established platforms to avoid panic and misinformation.

  3. #23
    Silver Member Derlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    East london
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 52 Times in 50 Posts
    It has been reported that another doctor has been de platformed for showing what she found concerning the blood of her patients when analysed under a microscope after they
    received the experimental injection.

    Dr Zandre Botha from Krugersdorp has been analysing blood for the past 15 years, so according to some commentators here on this forum, she knows nothing.

    Anyway, for those who are interested, I have attached the link below.

    She shows before injection and after injection analyses on the same patient.
    She says that the analyses of blood samples of all her patients who have received the experimental injection show similar results.

    It's because of Doctors like her and Dr Susan Vosloo that I have faith in humanity.

    Peace out ... Derek

    https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/zandre-botha:a

  4. #24
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    512
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 128 Times in 107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    It has been reported that another doctor has been de platformed for showing what she found concerning the blood of her patients when analysed under a microscope after they
    received the experimental injection.

    Dr Zandre Botha from Krugersdorp
    You forgot to mention that she is not a medical doctor

  5. #25
    Diamond Member adrianh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 962 Times in 779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GCE View Post
    You forgot to mention that she is not a medical doctor
    https://www.drzandrebotha.com/about


    About
    Dr. Zandré Botha

    Ph.D Alt. MD

    Wha ha ha ha hahahahahaha

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	antivax-2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	8313
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

  6. #26
    Diamond Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 269 Times in 241 Posts
    This covid discussion is like watching a tool review on youtube ... where the person unboxes the tool and gives his expert opinion on the tool ... with very little experience using the tool.

    As I have mentioned before ... from first hand experience (not as a scientist) I have been exposed to the virus on many occasions from people in the building self isolating while I work in other parts of the building ... where as many as 16 people have tested positive ... friends and family who have died (from something in the past 18 months) ... filling out registers at various locations as I travel and collect/deliver or work ... delivering and collecting goods ... i have got to the point where I can no longer expose my hands to so much liquid that is placed at entrances (without any medical documentation to verify the contents) some days I get home my hands look like those of an 90 year old ... wash my hands frequently with hand wash I carry in my van or I use baby wipes (also use them for cleaning tools ... they work wonders)


    I am not a mask fan ... only wear it where I am forced to or if a customer wears a mask when I enter the property.

    Recently I had the double jab ... the only reason I chose to have the jab was because media indicates that it "will set you free" and a few other reasons ... I must be one of the few who are immune to the virus considering the exposure to the virus right from the start (as an essential service) ... there have been comments that because my hands are cleaned frequently due to hands on working.

    My opinion on the matter ... do what you think is right ... if you have done the your research and feel you are confident with your decision ... dont be bullied into doing something just because everyone else thinks its the right thing to do ... you will suffer the consequence of your action ... right or wrong.

    I ask myself why did I need to get jabbed if I am immune to the virus ... why are there no tests for people who are immune and why are they just trying to force everyone to get the jab ?
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

  7. Thanks given for this post:

    Desert Man (11-Oct-21)

  8. #27
    Diamond Member adrianh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 962 Times in 779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    I ask myself why did I need to get jabbed if I am immune to the virus ... why are there no tests for people who are immune and why are they just trying to force everyone to get the jab ?
    Ian - You can't test a person whether they can swim without tossing them in the pool and watching them swim or drown. If they drown then they can't swim and they are DEAD.

    The virus is the same!
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

  9. #28
    Diamond Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    3,308
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked 269 Times in 241 Posts
    By the way ... 5 years ago I was told that I had to start using statins ... the doctor told me that it is hereditary and that it run in my family ( a load of bullshyte ... more like the biggest money making racket in the world) I took stains for 2 months ... then decided I would change my eating habits and get fit ... so I stopped taking the statins and promised my family that if the blood test results didnt change within 12 months that I would take the pills ... it caused a big problem in our family ... 12 months later I had the same 3 pages of blood tests ... I was cleared and no longer take any medication and was no longer a diabetic risk.

    When I asked the doctor about it running in the family ... he still cant give me and answer.

    By the way my wife was even called in to warn her that I was walking dead ... those test results were so bad ... scared the living daylights out of everyone.

    While on the subject of dangerous shyte ... I was told that at my age I shouldnt be pushing my heart rate past 175 bpm ... When I showed the doctor the 198 bpm during cadence cycling session ... which by the way I completed 2 sessions back to back (its all in the mind)
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

  10. #29
    Diamond Member adrianh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    6,110
    Thanks
    411
    Thanked 962 Times in 779 Posts
    Ian - A living thing is not a machine with fixed specifications. We grow, change, age, adapt and are altered by our environment. A person may be fine and suddenly develop diabetes. A friend's 15 year old suddenly developed Epilepsy. Lead poisoning makes people go slowly insane. One person bumps his head and becomes a raving schizophrenic mass murderer and another becomes a math genius.

    A doctor can only theorize and advise based on statistical probability because of what I just said - The doctor cannot speak for your exact physiology as much as I can speak for the physiology of my cat. I know, statistically speaking, that my cat will live till it is about 20 years of age if it doesn't stress itself (STATISTICALLY SPEAKING) That said - it may die at 10 or it may die at 25.


    Ok, let me give you an example closer to home - A company phones you up and ask: Ian, you are the electrician - Our 60 year old building has some issues, often trips the overload and people keep plugging in more and more kettles simultaneously - will the building burn down?

    You will say that "Given the limited information; your inability to inspect every cable, the fact that the building is old, the fact that the overload trips fairly often; that it is HIGHLY LIKELY that the building will burn down if people keep adding more and more kettles simultaneously . (This is probabilistic statistical reasoning) - The building might burn down and it might not - but as an advisor you will tend to err on the side of caution)

    Doctors do the same!

    No it is not all in the mind! - This fallacy is used to explain away things that people do not understand. (Yes I know about the placebo effect) We are physiological creatures and as such we can also say that it is all in the stomach - when the stomach is sore we feel poorly mentally - The mainframe in the head doesn't know whether our psychology is making our stomach sore or whether our sore stomach is giving us poor psychology - all that the mainframe knows is that it feels bad. Our brains then concoct a reason to explain what we sense internally (the self diagnosis is wrong most of the time because the brain has limited information to work with - all it has is its own sensory inputs and mostly faulty reasoning)
    “Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

  11. #30
    Silver Member Derlyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    East london
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 52 Times in 50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GCE View Post
    You forgot to mention that she is not a medical doctor
    It was never my intention to deceive anyone by referring to her as a doctor, which she is.

    She is suitably qualified for what she does and that's what counts.
    So is Dr Philippe van Welbergen.


    BTW Bill Gates isn't a medical doctor neither.

    Seems like I have been unblocked ...

    Peace out ... Derek

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines save us? Don't be silly!!!
    By Bandile Dlamini in forum General Chat Forum
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 20-May-21, 07:41 PM

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •