Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: A few questions about the COVID mRNA vaccines

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post

And while on that point, I also think one of the areas where the debate gets crossed up is the issue of immunity vs diminished consequence.
    Who is claiming that these vaccines provide immunity?
    That's the thing now. For an injection to be classified or called a vaccine, it MUST OFFER IMMUNITY.
    The experimental injection presently being administered to the masses has been deceptively called a vaccine in order to deceive people into thinking that it offers immunity. It does not, so cannot be called a vaccine.

Vaccine

noun
    a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

So lets just call it what it is, namely an injection, an experimental one.

At least I cannot be referred to as an antivaxxer, neither can those who boast about having had it be called vaxholes.
    I apologise for using that word when giving my description of the so called " vaccine pass " in an earlier post.

I still think it's a dompas.

Peace out .. Derek.
    Last edited by Derlyn; 17-Oct-21 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries

So that got me doing some research. Not as simple as one might think

“Vaccinate” vs. “Inoculate” vs. “Immunize”: What Are The Differences?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post

So that got me doing some research. Not as simple as one might think

“Vaccinate” vs. “Inoculate” vs. “Immunize”: What Are The Differences?
    Yep

And the deception continues day in and day out, in broad daylight, by the government, MSM and the majority of the medical fraternity. It is shameful.

That is exactly why I said a while back that I admire people like Dr Susan Vosloo who, irrespective of the consequences, strive to let the truth be known.
    It's because of people like her, that I have hope for humanity.

Like Mark Twain said: "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Peace out .. Derek

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    Yep

And the deception continues day in and day out, in broad daylight, by the government, MSM and the majority of the medical fraternity.
    And you. And me.

So is it deception, or misunderstanding?
    For most I suggest it is a failure to properly grasp the full subtleties of the distinctions. For some it is a deliberate misrepresentation.

I still suggest the decision needs to be based on comparative risk/benefit assessments.
    Are the risk consequences of taking a particular vaccine more severe than not taking it - on the basis that you are inevitably going to be exposed to Covid-19?
    Statistically, for me the answer is obvious.

But then I suppose there are those who believe the statistics are part of the conspiracy...

Ultimately, Darwin is going to win.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Something interesting mentioned yesterday while a bunch of people sitting around chatting about the most common topic today ... I mentioned that I cant understand why lets say a person like me who is out and about ... not wearing my mask (unless forced to) and exposed to so many people in and out of buildings ... collecting goods ... filling out pages of registers (when forced to) ... worked in buildings were more than 10 people have tested positive etc etc etc.

I was told by someone that apparently there is a test which can be done to verify if you need the jab or not ... anyone with information about this test and why they are not doing this test in SA that I know of.

And apparently if you have already had the first jab for example and test show that you have enough of these things in your body ... you dont have to have the second jab or even the first jab.

All just chit chat around a fire ... so lets not all jump up and down and throw our toys all over the office.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The vaxers and anti-vaxers are both waiting for the other to die so that each can say "I told you so."

Enough bullshit had been posted in this thread to fertilize the whole of South Africa.
    Please admit that not even the medical fraternity are 100% sure how to handle this pandemic and everything is still in an experimental stage with added conspiracy theories.

That is why I can only shake my head in disbelief when I see the opinions and sometimes childish reaction of some members. So what makes you the expert to tell us what to do or not to do?

I will go with Dave and assess the risk of vaxing or not vaxing, because the laws of nature teaches us about cause and effect.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    The vaxers and anti-vaxers are both waiting for the other to die so that each can say "I told you so."

Enough bullshit had been posted in this thread to fertilize the whole of South Africa.
    Please admit that not even the medical fraternity are 100% sure how to handle this pandemic and everything is still in an experimental stage with added conspiracy theories.

That is why I can only shake my head in disbelief when I see the opinions and sometimes childish reaction of some members. So what makes you the expert to tell us what to do or not to do?

I will go with Dave and assess the risk of vaxing or not vaxing, because the laws of nature teaches us about cause and effect.
    In the end everyone i know that lost someone is trying to tell others LOOK this thing called Covid 19 is dangerous on its own. The point is so many have died and the numbers are climbing and people are resisting what is essentially good hygiene. In the end it does not matter everyone for themselves and the devil for us all...

all i do hope for and i really do is i hope all of us survive we have lost enough good people.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    We face the challenge of making the decision to have our daughter jabbed ... because we both have different opinions on the matter ... as legal guardians ... We have agreed that we will chat to the person who saved both my daughters lives when they were young ... if he says yes we should have it done ... then so be it ... if he says no ... it certainly isnt going to happen regardless of any pressure from school or any other body .. after saving my youngest daughter life ... his words to me ... I am not a GOD ... my hands are merely instrument used to help people ... lets hear what he thinks about a 12 year being jabbed.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    For the record ... my 12 year old will "NOT" be getting the jab ... I got a response from the one and only person I would trust with my children's lives (yes is a real doctor) ... he would "NOT" recommend she gets the jab right now.

My only concern is that she will be targeted by the school.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So lets hear what you all think about your kids and grandkids getting the jab and being bullied by the school rules ... if they dont.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast