Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Bond arrears

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I Needed to make a payment from the new FNB account ... something went wrong ... I cannot access the account cannot get hold of a banker to find out what is wrong ... "we are experiencing high call volumes" and click it switches off

Will not allow me to access internet banking ... cannot reset the password ... when I type in my ID number it says no bank account
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Yesterday I use card and made a payment ... this morning everything was working ok ... I even registered my vehicle and paid for the license renewal ... and now this afternoon ... no cellphone banking ... no online banking using the laptop ... its like it no longer exists.

Thank goodness I didnt move my Standard bank account
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Strange, been using the bank on and off during the day, and always had connection.
    Could it be a network error in your area?
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Just logged in on my phone and via the net.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    We are now in the 3rd week of trying to get the FNB PayPal thing to work. After much back and forth - many phone calls and much talk on Facebook messenger THEY finally managed to register my daughter's telephone number on the system. She inputted all her data on Thursday....So...today the damn thing still doesn't work - It claims to be "Validating" her Capitec account. Back to FB messenger. They are truly a bunch of clowns. We have been unable to get the FNB PayPal link to work for 3 weeks now.

It is going to be simpler to pay the PayPal money into my wife's UK account, transfer it to her international account, transfer it to her Capitec account and then transfer it to my daughters Capitec account than stuff about with FNB who are incapable of setting up a basic account link in 3 weeks.

The FB messenger person said this morning that some help desk person will phone us ....next week by the looks of it - I have ZERO faith in that bunch of clowns.

We found spelling mistakes in their Terms and Conditions document.............why am I not surprised.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    4 weeks now and the Paypal thing still doesn't work. The thing just says "Verification pending" FNB is a total joke. It is now time to tell them to get stuffed and shove their Paypal crap - We will work around them. Stupid fools!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    What is the best way to transfer money to the UK ... if the person you need to pay is in the UK ?

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    We never send money to the UK (My wife sends quite a bit of money for the kids) but we do send money from the UK to SA. My wife has an account with this company for those sorts of transfers:

https://www.revolut.com

The transfers go from her UK account through to her local Capitec account in 24-48 hours. We've never had a problem with the service.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So of course FNB said early yesterday morning that they were going to get back to us....and of course they didn't. So we moved the money to my wife in the UK this morning and she will move it to my daughter this evening. So FNB can shove their PayPal thing given that we will just work around their incompetence!

FNB can't even be bothered to get a PayPal link to work in 4 weeks of back n forth with them. There ain't no way under the sun that anybody in our family will ever use them for anything ever again.

Thanks
    Did you come right with your bond? I am able to assist you at no charge as I'm tired of seeing people suffer

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567