A question suitable for this regualation ... If I install 3 x 4x4 x 6 ZA socket per grid (18 ZA) randomly placed in the kitchen does it make it sort of legal ... if I have 17 double sockets and 18 Za sockets it should be ok ... they just not mounted on the double socket ... but rather a more suitable location ... like in the middle of the kitchen where I could at least use the sockets ... to charge my phone or use the tin opener.

It seems pointless having them under the counter between the washing machine and tumble drier ... imagine that having to cut off the tumble drier plug top to fit a ZA plug top (there goes your warranty)
just imagine the insurance broker arriving to access the damage to find the cause of the fire was a ZA plug top ... what are the chances your R150 000 claim will be paid out swiftly eeeesih ... and I have seen fire started from real solid brass 16 amp socket outlets ... R200 000 claim rejected because the weather report indicated no lightning on the day of the surge which blew the entire building electronics ( the customer lost a total of over R300 000 in damages caused by a surge ...which took out the electronics in every house on the enitre street)

Considering a lot of input from what it sounds like came from a bunch of reputable electrical members of the electrical industry ... my comment are just rants I am asuming everyone agrees with the regulation?