I have been looking for a some smart lighting solutions ... I know it just a gimmick for the DIYers at the moment ... unless you spend R50 k on a system ...which can sort of offer more variations of colour and dimming.

Out the box impression ... absolute cheap junk ... the remotes are real china quality junk (I suppose they are "made in China" what did I expect.) One didnt work out the box .. .and the other 4 do work (you get a remote with each lamp ( now I know why)

Downloaded the app ... smart life and setup the phone to control the lamps ... that went ok once I figued the passwrod I was using was incorrect ... I manged to link the CBI ASC to the smart life app ... so it is displayed on the app but open the CBi app to control and adjust ( still new to this stuff ... learning as I go)

I need to figue out how to get them to work together ... gonna tinker or just contact pioled on Wednesday to find out.

I need to find a strip light system to install in a building which will sync the same colour for under counters.

Pioled dont have a smart strip light or smart controller for strip lights.

As someone mentioned the other day ... it should improve in the year 2-3 years.