Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bye bye Starlink

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    i have been with Vodacom from the very start... Then i got a Cell C, Telkom, MTN thinking that one of them should work eventually XD
    Vodacom double billed my wife a couple of years back and no matter what we did we couldn't get the money refunded - they are also a bunch of clowns

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    I asume you dont read your telephone account ... thos days of "free" calls is no longer such a budget consideration ... due to ported calls ... I got a R300 bill the other day for calling telkom numbers ... apparently it is up to you the customer to call call each number to verify the number is free or ported to another service.
    Obviously most of the old landline numbers have been ported to other service providers, so you have to check. However, phoning family and friends on Telkom is a pleasure as one does not have to check the duration. (some elderly people can repeat themselves 100 times and thus the conversation lasts forever. Maybe its their way of staying in contact for longer.)
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurock View Post
    Obviously most of the old landline numbers have been ported to other service providers, so you have to check. However, phoning family and friends on Telkom is a pleasure as one does not have to check the duration. (some elderly people can repeat themselves 100 times and thus the conversation lasts forever. Maybe its their way of staying in contact for longer.)
    My entire family uses Telkom cellphones and we pay nothing to call one another.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    My entire family uses Telkom cellphones and we pay nothing to call one another.
    Lucky you dont move around like I do ... "your service has been paused .........." this message popps up 10 times aday after I loaded 5 gig of data and some airtime to my telkom prepaid ... what a waste money.
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.