Thread: Wiremate

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Diamond Member
    Thanks

Wiremate

I bought one of these about 10 years ago ... and still use it.

I have found a much faster way to pull in draw wires ... I have contacted the person who started this bussiness and waiting for a response.

If I dont hear from them from them soon I will be taking the shuttle and attachments and looking into manufacturing and selling a set of all 3 (20/25/32) ... without the pump ... no need for a pump.

The job I am busy with at the moment ... I started off using a fish tape them got smart and pulled out my wiremate after getting a little stuck in a few places ... then found a faster more efficient way to do it by myslef ... didnt even need and assistant I place the shuttle in the pipe ... walk over to the other side ... clip the attachement into the pipe and in less than 2 seconds the shuffle with the string has arrived ... all the draw wires were in before tea .

I just need to figue out a way to create smoke to identify some of the pipes in the other building ... being a smoker has advantages ... maybe I should just smoke of draw wire days
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    As long as all joints were made properly so that no air can be sucked in during operation.

With respect to the smoke side of things, Using the same pump, simply throw in baby powder and blow, you will see the puff of powder comming out. The baby powder will also help lubricate the inner side of the pipe. Just make sure that there is no water inside the conduit.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Thanks ... I didnt even think of powder ... that will save me having to start smoking again
    Comments are based on opinion...not always facts....that's why people use an alias.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.